ch.4

Next day...

"Oh it's them again."

"I know."

"And the person that juvia liked." Invel said.

"What?!!"  Sting said then looking down. What happens if juvia and him becomes boyfriend and girlfriend?! What if she leaves me all alone?! I...I...I don't want that to happen!

"Sting, are you alright?"

"Y-yes!"

"Alright."

[After a week]

Gray came with his maid. It was 10:00pm. The only customers were Gray and Daphne. Juvia cleaned a table that was super messy.

Sting saw Juvia standing in front of a table sighing. Sting grabbed his pocky box. He walked up to her. Sting then trapped her with a pocky stick end on his lips. Juvia turned around.

"Sti-!" There was the other end already inserted in her mouth. Sting started nibbling on the pocky. Juvia just stood there. Stings heart was racing so fast. They were almost brought by a kiss until sting broke the pocky. Gray was staring at the both looking so irritated.

Sting looked down and started to take a deep breath and so did Juvia. "I-i-i'm sorry juvia..."

"I-it's alright." Juvia looked up.

"Hey sting..."

"Yes juvia?"

"Why did you do that?"

"Can we talk it to the break room?"

"Sure!" Juvia and sting went to the break room where the employees take a rest. No one was there except for Juvia and sting. They lock the door.

"So tell me...why did you do that?" Juvia asked while they both sat on a couch.

"U-uhm...I was scared."

"Scared of what?"

"Scared of loosing you."

"Hm?! Loosing me?"

"Yes."

"How are you gonna loose me?"

"You're going to leave..."

"Leave where?"

"To a person you like..and our friendship might break..and I'm scared of that you're like my bestfriend...I don't want to loose you like that." Sting said with tears falling then hugging her with his head on her chest.

"St-sting..." Juvia said looking down at him then cupped his cheeks.

"Look here sting...I'm never going to leave you alright? Even if I have a boyfriend I will not let you go. I love you more than anyone can love you alright, sting? Even though I hate when you tease me...deep inside, I actually love it." Juvia said looking at him.

"J-juvia..." sting looked at her then break the hug and his lips and her lips were getting closer. "...I can't take it anymore..." Sting kissed Juvia. Sting bit her bottom lip and she had opened. After a couple of minutes they took a deep breath sting looked down. They were both red. "I know you don't have feelings for me, but I'm really sorry juvia...just by looking at your cute face just force me to just..." Sting put his hands under her maid dress touching her thighs.

"N-n-oooo...p-please don't..." Juvia said looking at him with a red face.

"j-juvia..." sting looked up at her. "g-gomenasai..." Sting looked down and sat up.

"I-its ok..." Juvia also sat up.

Next day...