ch.2

[Next Day]

"Juvia!!" Gray called.

"Yes Gray-sama?" Juvia rushed then Gray pinned her onto the bed. She turned red.

"Good girl." Gray said going up to her neck.

"G-gray-sama...st-stop." Juvia closed her eyes tight. Gray looked at her then he stopped. He sat up and she did too. Gray looked away with a red face. Damn! She's so freakin' cute! I just don't want to be caught up by her, my heart is beating so fast...why?! I don't want to be with her, she's making my heart go crazy...

"Juvia, hurry and do the laundry, after that give me a towel, then clean the kitchen, and then do my bed."

"Yes."

[Natsu, Lyon, Gajeel, Laxus, & Jellal]

Lyon: "take a rest Meredy."

Natsu: "it's ok, Lucy, just take a break."

Gajeel: "shorty, no need to do that you done enough."

Laxus: "oh Mirajane thank you but please don't pressure yourself."

Jellal: "you earned a rest Erza you did enough for me."

[Author P.O.V]

"And do it fast, after that clean my all of my brother's room."

"O-ok." Juvia rushed out Gray's room and did the first thing.

Juvia did the laundries, Gray went to shower.

"JUVIA!" Gray called. Juvia rushed with a towel. She handed him a towel without peeking.  "Juvia..." Gray grabbed her by the waist and a towel around his thing.

"Yes?"

"Be more faster than that,  you were slow." Gray shot her with a dead stare.

"Yes Gray-sama, sorry for my timing, I will be more quickly next time I promise."

"Good...now the kitchen."

Juvia rushed out. Natsu saw her, her sisters saw her, and the rest of the brothers saw her running.

What is mr. Gray doing with my baby sis? Lucy thought.

This isn't like Gray for demanding her and rushing a maid like that, when we used to have angel as our maid he didn't care if she was late or not, but now he's concerned about her timing...why Juvia though? Natsu asked.

Lucy knock on Gray's door. "Yes?"

"I need to talk to you mr. Gray..." Lucy said.

"Hold up..." after he put a shirt on gray opened the door and Lucy slammed it.

"Woah there lucy, but are you mad at me?" Gray asked.

"What do you think? Why are you trying to pressure my little twin like that, huh?! Come on from a famous prince like you need to have consideration towards a poor family like us!" Lucy walked out angry.

"S-sorry but you don't tell me what to do." Gray said.

"So what at least look at Juvia for once instead of letting her take a break, you're pressuring to her!" Lucy yelled.

"...I'll kick you out of this house..." Gray looked down.

"I don't care if you do but pressuring her affects her health! And I as a sister is always worried about her health...A pressure or doing work without stopping can cause the person to faint!" Lucy said.

"Natsu, get her please..."

"Sorry lilttle brother but I can't all I got to do is let her do the situation you're causing..." Natsu said.

"OK ok, break the whole scene." Jellal said.

"Lucy, Gray, please calm down its not like she's gonna faint any minute, I know Juvia wouldn't do that to her health Lucy." Erza said.

"Ok, brothers we're having a meeting, in my room, maidens please don't come, there's camera around the hallways, if you get caught then you're going on debt." Jellal said.

"Yes sir!" The maids said.

[10 hours Later]

"it's almost 7:00pm...I'm finish for what he wanted me to do." Juvia looked at the clock.

"I'm so tired..." Juvia went to her room and laid on her bed. "Ugh!! I am soon tired!!" My sisters are probably doing twice as much I'm doing so I shouldn't complain.

[Boys]

"I don't like that scenery you created Gray... that isn't like you."

"Hold up, that is him, jellal, he always does that with Natsu." Lyon said.

"Yeah I know, but creating a scenery with a young cute woman, isn't like Gray." Jellal said.

"Oh, that's true...why is that Gray?" Lyon looked at him.

Gray looked away without saying anything. "Spit it out Gray." Gajeel said.

"If it's got to do with Juvia and you're wanting her to stay away from you by doing the chores...then do you hate her?" Laxus said.

"If you hate her...then let her go...and get another maid for yourself." Natsu said.

It isn't like that Laxus...but I like Natsu's idea...at least give me space away from her and let her go for now. Gray thought.

[8:30pm]

"Juvia...you're fired..." Gray looked down.

"O-o-oh ok." Juvia hurried going to her room and start packing up.

"Juvia, what happen?" Lucy asked.

"I'm fi-fi-fi-..."

"Juvia you don't need to be scared to say it."

"I'm fired." Juvia look at Lucy with teary eyes.

"J-juvie!" Lucy hugged her.

"Hic...hic...waahh!"

"It's OK juvia...we will be able to contact each other by our phones." Juvia looked up at her.

"O-ok...I'll leave now." Juvia got up and took her stuff with her except the maid costume she took off before packing, she went out the hallways then the mother stopped her.

"Oh my! What happen baby girl?"

"I got fired by Gray-sama." Juvia looked down.

"Eh?! Gr-!"

"It's fine...I probably done something he didn't want me to do."

"Ok..."

After a week...