Part 12

Recap: Sanyu's unknown feeling

(Note: Spare my grammatical mistakes)

In the evening,
Sanyu was still working. Rd came there Sanyukta, chalo. Ghar jaane ka time ho Gaya hai.
San: Rd bas 2 min.
Rd: Ok.
After she has done her work they came out from office. Rd started driving car.
San: (screamed) Rd stop the car. Stop stop stop.
Hearing her screamed Rd stop the car immediately.
Rd:(tensed) what happened? Why r u screaming like this?
San: Kuch nhi Hua hai. Vo naa mene vaha gol-gappe vale dekha, chalo naa khaate hai.
Rd: What the? To isme itna zor se chillane Ki kya zaroorat thi?
San: Agar me chillati nhi na to tum car nhi rokte. Ab chalo.
She come out from car and run toward gol-gappa stall. Rd also run behind her.
San: Bhaiya ek plate gol-gappa do.
Rd: Ek plate kyu? Tumne sirf apne liye kaha? What about me?
San: Ohhhh! Randhir Singh Shekhawat ko bhi gol-gappe pasand hai?
Rd glared at Sanyu and she started laughing.
After eating gol-gappa they both go to home. They entered in the house. Vids come toward them and hugged sanyu tightly. Firstly Sanyu is shocked but later she hugged her back.
San: Aree vids, kya Hua? Itni khush kyu Ho?
V: Kyu Ki mera vacation start Ho Gaya hai. Abse 15 din tak No clg.
Rd: What?
S: Yes bro. 15 din tak no clg no gir...upsss sorry.
Nanny come there.
N: Chalo ab Vidu Sahil pehle inn dono ko fresh Ho Jane do. Ye thak Gaye hoge.
Sandhir goes in their room and get fresh.
In night,
After having dinner they slept in their room.
In the midnight,
Rd woke up to drink water. He goes to kitchen and drink water. After drinking water he was about to go his room but he think something and directly go to Sanyu's room. He entered in her room but got shocked to see Sanyu. She is blubbering something in sleep.
San:(in sleep) no I don't want to go. Plzzz leave me....
She kept blubbering as Rd came near her and hold her hand. He try to wake her up. Rd: Sanyu, sanyu wake up. Sanyu I m here. Kuch nhi hoga tumhe.
Sanyu wake up with jolt. She see Rd near her and hugged him tightly. He hugged her back.
Rd: Sanyu I promise me tumhe kuch nhi hone dunga. I m always there for you. I love you I love you so much.
Hearing this she broke the hug and look in to his eyes. He cupped her face and kissed her forehead, then left cheek and then right cheek.
He looked in to her eyes and come to close her. She closed her eyes. Rd put his lips on her juicy lips....................
Fewww done.

Precap: No precap sorry