Part 15

Recap: U guys already knows....
V: What the hell? Tum mer......
She couldn't complete her sentence as she fainted because of bleeding. Ankit stop the car and shake her. But she couldn't reply. He immediately drove the car at hospital. They reached hospital.
Ankit pick up her in to his arms and take in to hospital. Dr checked her and bandaged on her injury.
Dr: Don't worry mr. she is fine. But she can't walk due to injury so u need to take care of her. Thodi der me hosh aa jayega. Ab aap chahe to usse ghar le jaa sakte hai.
A: Thank u Dr.
Dr: My pleasure.
Dr goes from there. Ankit really feel guilty for her this condition. She opened her eyes slowly and found Ankit in front of her.
V: Ye sab tumhari vajah se hua hai. Me iss bare me apne bro se tumhari complain krugi. Dekhna vo kya krege tumhare sath?
A: Agar tumhara ho gaya ho to mein kuch bolu? Apne ghar ka address do?
V: Kyu? Me kyu doon? Vo bhi tumhe?
A: To kya tum Puri zindagi iss hospital me bitaogi?
V: U don't need to worry? Mere bro ko bula lugi Mein. Now get lost from here.
A: Kaise bulaogi? Phn krke? Ye lo tumhara phn.
He gave to her phn which is broken.
V:(in anger) tumne mera new phn tod Diya. Ye mene last week hi liya tha. U stupid, idiot..
A: Ab apna address bolo.
She gave him to her home's address. He again picked up her.
V: What the hell? Tumhari problem kya hai? Bar bar mujhe utha lete Ho.
A: To kya iss tuti haddio k sath tum bade aaram se chalogi?
V: Huhh...
She twisted her nose. He made her to seat in the car. He started driving.

Here Rd is in his office still laughing. He can't stop himself to laughing.
Rd's pov
Oh My God! Sanyu ne aisa soch liya mere bare Mein. I can't believe this. Wait wait wait, lekin usne mere bare me aiss kyu socha? Usse kya fark padta hai me Kisi k sath bhi rahu? Kyu usse fark padta hai mujhe kissi or k sath dekh Kr? That means she loves me. Sanyu mujhe tumhari baatein buri nhi lagi or naa hi kabhi buri lagegi. Bhale hi tumne mujhe misunderstood kiya Ho I don't care. Sanyu tumhe nhi pata ki how much I love you. Mujhe to pata hai mere dil me tumhare liye kya hai? bas ab tumhe apni feelings realize krvani hai. I love you sanyu I love you so much and I always there for you. Ab to Mein apni KISS tumse le Kr rahuga or iss bar mujhe koi nhi rok sakta.
POV end
Soon he also engross himself in work.
.
At Shekhawat mention
Ankit pushed the door bell. Shahil opened door. He shocked to see Vids in Ankit's arms. He saw bandages on her legs.
S: Vids tu...ye sab kya Hua? Or Ankit tum yaha?
V: Bhai ye sab na...
A: (interrupted) Abee kamine shocked to Mein bhi Hu tujhe yaha dekh Kr but pehle andar aane de sab batata Hu.
S: Ohh ya come.
They entered in the house
V: Bro tum dono ek dusre ko jaante Ho? But how?
S: It's long story. Kabhi fursat me batauga.
They took her in to her room. Ankit made her laid down on the bed.
A:(huffing) kya khaa Kr born Huyu thi? Kitni heavy Ho tum?
V:(in anger) what the hell? Me tumhe moti lagti Hu. You idiot Dumbo stupid.
S: Stop it both of you. And tell me ye sab kaise Hua.
Ankit explained everything to him. Ankit feeling guilty for it, Sahil understand.
S: Don't worry. I know ye tumne jaanbuz ke nhi kiya. Me bro ko phn krke aata hu.
A: Bro? Which bro?
S: Bhul gaye kya? Bataya to tha mere ek big bro bhi hai.
A: Ohh ya!! Go and call him.
V: Abb dekhna jab mere big bro aayege to vo kaise tumhari band bajaate hai. Huhh.
Vids twisted her nose. Ankit goes in to living room.
In the office,
Rd is checking some files as his phn rings. He read the name on screen,it's Shahil. He picked up the call. Before he could say anything Shahil speak.
S: Bro, aap jaldi aa jao ghar. Vids ka accident hua hai.
He shocked to hearing this.
Rd: What? Where is she? Is she alright?
S: Bro bro. Don't worry. Vo thik hai or ghar pe hai.
Rd: Ok I m coming.
He put the call and immediately come out from his cabin. He bumped with Sanyu. Sanyu saw his face and understand that something is wrong.....

Precap: Tears coming out from her eyes and his eyes also filled up with tear. Both hug each other tightly......