House Party 🔥🍃💨🍸

Mo'Niece Pov : I Took A 30 Min Shower I Stepped Out And Did My Hygiene Blow Dried My Hair Combed And Styled My Bob I Put In My Big Hoops I Laid My Outfit Out On The Bed Pink Polo Jogging Fit And 12's I Grabbed My Phone And Walked Outside And Kayla Pulled Up I Got In The Car I Said Bihh You Late ! 😔 She Said Sorry I Got Tied Up And 3 Three Wouldn't Let Me Go But I'm Here I Said Ewww...Yaw Nasty She Laughed And Pulled Out A Big Ass Bottle Of Hennessey And Said Drink This ! Every Last Drop And Smoke This , And Pop This , You Might As Well Get Faded And Drink As Much As You Can Handle As Much As You Can  Everything Got Blurry I Walked In The Party Lit I Was Really Feeling Myself Yg Walked Up To Me And Asked Me Was I Okay ? I Said Of Course I'm Great I Just Really Feel Good , He Said Well You Wanna Dance Cause This Is A Slow Song I Said Nah We Can Go Upstairs Though He Said Okay Let Me Get You Some Water He Got My Water And We Went Up The Long Ass Stairs Down The Hall Way He Open His Door And Closed It I Laid On The Bed And Took Off My Jacket I Said Look I'm Staying The Night Soooo If Kayla Come Looking For Me I'm Already Gone ....I'm Tryna Get To Know You Tonight I Said Sitting On Top Of Him He Took Off My Shirt And Pulled Off My Pants I Said You Ready Hun Daddy ? 🙊💦 Yeaaah He Said (High Voice) After Everybody Left We Had Sex In The Kitchen The Bathroom And The Stairs And Then I Went Home .