The Supernatural Gang

Alyssa's P.O.V

I woke in the morning to the sound of my gosh dammit stupid fucking alarm. I got up stretched then yawned. First day of school today it's me and friends last year of high school yay! Can't wait! I then walked into the bathroom and locked the door and turned on the shower. Then,I, took off my clothes and hopped in feeling the stress fly off my shoulders. (Not litterally LoL) As soon as I was done I got dressed into a purple dress with black poka dots and a brown belt (Not like in karate) around in and put on my high heel boots and French braided my hair. As soon as I was done I saw my boyfriend Nathan cooking breakfast for me and him. You see me and Nathan live together and he knows what me and my friends are him he's one of us really except he's a scientist that's all and no it's not lame. So anyways I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his cheek. He smiled and said,"Morning Love how's my favorite girl doing?" I giggled and said,"Doing great thank you very much." And he sat down and gave me some pancakes and I grinned and he laughed. "You excited for school?" "Yeah I can't wait to see Sami,Tori,Kailey,and Adam again it's been so lllloooonnnggg." He laughed,"Cool." And we ate then we headed to my jeep and got in and drove to school.