The Supernatural Gang

Alyssa's P.O.V

I was in an open field running free. At last I can be alone and be happy. I smelled all the beautiful flowers and layed down and looked up at the sky. And smiled but then everything went weird I kept hering a familiar voice and then I opened my eyes back in reality again and it was Tori who was calling my name and I smiled and so did she and she hugged me. "Alyssa I'm so glad your ok." I sighed happily "So am I it's good to be back but why am I here I need to help Kailey." "Don't worry her and Sami are tryi g to get Adam back but fight him at the same time mainly because that wasn't Adam that was his demon side." "Oh ok but come on let's go help her please or I'm gonna loose it." "Ok fine lets go." I got up and me and her went into Adam and Kailey's room and I opened the door and me and her went in. And Adam was laying on the ground uncouncious and Sami was holding his mouth opened and Kailey poured this potion into his mouth and put it back and he woke up. "What what happened? Kailey I'm so sorry van you please forgive me and can we get back together please?" She giggled and so did Sami,Tori and I and we walked over and sat beside them and Kailey said yes and they both kissed and we awed and they pulled away happily and relieved. And we smiled and things went back the way they were the end.