kino

you kicked some pebbles as you walked across the nori bridge (yes I made up a bridge name) on a hot summer day in Seoul. you had white shorts on, paired with a sheer blue top that revealed your tank top underneath. you had stopped by at a stand selling shaved ice a while ago, and you were now enjoying it under the scorching Sun.

there were many people walking on and off the bridge as it was a nice day to play at the park and spend the day with your family. you walked up to the ledge looking over it to observe the sparkling water that you so wanted to jump into.

when you were about to walk away, a guy around your age caught your eye.  he had a camera in his hands and he was taking pictures of the river with it. you couldn't really see his face but decided to ask why he was taking pictures of the river.

" excuse me, what are you exactly taking a picture of ? " you asked placing your arms back on the ledge.

the boy removed the camera from his face and tilted his head at you. that's when you saw his face clearly. he had cheerful eyes and lips that had a natural curve to them that made him look like he was always up to something. bad or good.

his hair was a metallic purple and his skin was smooth. he was wearing a shirt with the word ' thrasher ' on it and ripped blue jeans.

" the incredible view of course " he said as a matter of a fact, like it was obvious he was.

you pouted looking back at the river, just seeing plain water.

" but it's just water " you said and right when you looked back at the cute looking guy, he took a picture of you.

shocked, you didn't know what to do but let your mouth hang open and that's when the guy grinned before running away, disappearing into the crowd.

;;

after a few days the camera guy naturally left your mind as you went on with your busy college life. holding a stack of books in one hand and a purse in the other, you walked with your friend Amy on campus the two of you planning to go to the school's cafe.

" and so I told him nonchalantly that I wasn't interested and that was that. the poor guy was completely lovesick over me. ugh " she said finishing her story about this one guy in her psychology class.

at this point you were only half listening as you were more worried about what homework you had today.

Amy looked over at you and seeing that you weren't really listening she sighed, her shoulders slouching as she did.

" oh come on, what's on your mind now ! " she yelled her smile now replaced by a big frown.

you looked over at her with a confused look, only hearing her now.

" huh , oh yeah so what did he do next ? " you said thinking that you were all caught up with the story.

Amy made a face that made her look like she was about to cry and you couldn't help but giggle at it.

" I don't even know why I'm friends with you " she said looking away.

" I'm sorry Amy I was just thinking about -- " you cut yourself off when you saw a boy standing with a group of more boys, and a camera in his hand.

" Hey Amy could you hold my stuff for me and go to the cafe I'll meet you there " you said quickly, your eyes trained on the boy with purple hair.

you slipped off your backpack and carefully placed your books in her hands before sprinting towards the boy.

all you had to do was run over a hill basically and then 'attack ! '

once you were in his line of sight you screamed at him, " YOU LITTLE -- "