Tragedy of A Fabulous Kitchen(Papyrus)

Spaghetti...Papyrus doubted there could be anything in the world quite as amazing as it. There were only a few things that made him think of it, yet every time without fail it would lead to a different thought; ones of a celebrity with a love for fashion. The circuits he showed off during one of his secret photo shoots to be precise. Papyrus may have had that magazine hidden under his bed...but that wasn't important.
"It's almost time." His rugged and bony smile lifts itself into something almost sadistically attractive. "I must get going. Fabulous people have extremely FABULOUS timing. I wouldn't want to miss anything!"
His rushed steps echoed around the cavern as he turned on heel and paced precariously along the edge of the path, walking in a steady line and solving his own traps as he went skipping happily, carefully making sure to reset each of them as he went. "I'm running out of time..." His voice cast a lovely echo to run beside his footsteps as he finally reached town. He began to move as fast as he could without being too rushed as he moved to where he knew he would find him, the only man to ever win his friendship...and his heart, if he had still had it. "I'm almost there."
He turns the final corner of the studio and feels a solid thud and a clank of metal. Freezing in place, his eyes wander downward as he hopes it is not what he thinks.
On the ground in front of him, struggling to stand on his one wheel, slipping to find a grip on the smooth cobblestone beneath them and stand straight once again was the one and only role model of his life. "I know I'm short but that doesn't mean I can't overpower you with how absolutely fabulous I am, you know?"
The words floated up from the metal box before Papyrus. His breath, if he had any, would be hitched in his throat. If he had a heart he was sure it would have stopped and crumbled itself into a tiny little ball of useless abandon. He could do nothing but stand there and stare uselessly down at Mettaton as he finally regained his balance and looked up, his circuits flashing randomly in slight anger, an answer that only the superstar himself could have reacted with and made look absolutely amazing.
"M-mister. How gloriously wonderful to see you here today," the wonderfully square metal below him spoke. There was no way it could be true. Was he...happy, to see him? "Why of course. It's quite the pleasure to meet you myself Mister Mettaton. I believe the honor is all mine." This of course was the absolute truth, though it took everything in him not to faint at how close he was, at how he could almost feel the heat from his servers on his cold bones. It's not like he had traveled all the way here just to see him, right?