8 Years Later......

(Edit from Author Greatest: Hey!!I looked at this and said "This is terrible.... Revise!" So this is it redone!)

Bob the Boss: Oh Lujayn I've been looking for you!

Lujayn: Oh...so you have?

Bob: Yes so how is the project going?

Lujayn: The portal?

Bob: No, Willywonka's Factory. Yes Lujayn.... I sent many people to look for you....

Lujayn: I was (Ahem) Unaware.

Bob: By the way, I'm getting that plant removed.

Lujayn: ....You saw me hiding in it didn't you. Well I was just interested in it.

Bob: Shhhhh....don't say that out loud......let's go discuss in my office. Many people like that plant.

Lujayn: Ok....
—————————
Lujayn: I just need more time Bob!

Bob: Wait....don't tell me that you haven't finished...

Lujayn: No....I haven't started.

Bob: What?!? I've made so many invites to presidents, scientists, my rivals in high school who said I couldn't make it!!!

Lujayn: Oh.......

Bob: Every single day "Bobert you are not going to make it!" WELL LOOK AT ME NOW ROBERT! I AM MORE SUCCESSFUL AND RICHER! HA!

Lujayn: I can see you are very happy. Also Bobert?

Bob: Well anyway I call him later to yell at him I have a company and he works in science.....again. Anyway back to the situation.

Lujayn: But we work on science. Also Robert is in my department.

Bobert:.....

Lujayn:....

Lujayn: I just need more time Bobert!

Bob: Maybe....no... Also don't call me Bobert!

Lujayn: What? And I'll call you what ever I want.

Bob: Maybe, just maybe, you can go through that portal.

Lujayn: WHAT?!?

Bob: Wow a little loud there huh?

Lujayn: Sorry........but 2 weeks is soooo tiny!

Bob: Well I'm sorry but that's what the big guy said.

Lujayn: Barbie? I saw Barbra at her life in the dream house.

Bob: Ah.. Barbie. Stuff you Ken, Barb was mine! Anyway MY boss.

Lujayn: Oh....

Bob: Ok look at this: You go through that portal & back. You become famous & popular over night. You get rich for life. Badda bing badda boo you are set for life.

Lujayn: That does look nice.....

Bob: Do you have any questions?

Lujayn: What happens if I can't come back? I mean I have family! I have a pet! I still need to get married!

Bob:....Let fate decide that one. Also you won't find love with that attitude.

Lujayn: Hey! I'm fabulous!