History

Hearth is the world where every individual lives. It it the prerequisite of Earth.

Alyssia is one of the most perfect and peaceful place on Hearth. It is composed of 5 cities. Eden, Auserwalt, Cathartic, Deoxys and Fierah.

Eden is the most powerful city of Alyssia.
Ruled by King Alazar.

Auserwalt is the second largest city of Alyssia. It was being ruled by King Genesis Raham and Queen Aliana Raham. Auserwalt possessed the Gem of light and Air.

Cathartic is the smallest and coldest city of Alyssia. Ruled by Queen Jane Autumn and King Timothy Autumn. Cathartic possessed the Gem of Death and Water

Deoxys is the modern and largest city of Alyssia. Ruled by King Rafael Collin and Queen Lorena Collin. Deoxys possessed the Gem of Life and Earth.

Fierah is the wealthiest and second smallest city of Alyssia. Ruled by King Aljur Hesperia and Queen Kara Hesperia.
Fierah possessed the Gem of Darkness and Fire.

Chronicles is the land where Goddess Virgo lived. Her power is beyond everyone.

During the ancient time, peace and serenity rules the city of Alyssia. Eden is the most powerful city in the entire region. King Alazar was too greedy, he wanted more power so he decided to conquer the land of chronicles and kill Goddess Virgo. He assembled his army and make them more stronger.
Then Goddess Virgo seems to be more worried when King Alazar along with his sorcerers and elementalist heading way to her land. The Edentors destroyed her home leaving nothing that makes her to unleashed her power casting her spell.
" I Goddess Virgo, the Goddess of The Universe. By the power within me, in this day you shall all forever vanish."

Goddess Virgo go to place that she could only knows to live simply because of what happen. Then the news spread to all city's. Alyssia was swallowed by the darkness. Enchantress is the one making the world balanced without her, darkness shall reign the world.

Then he meet a man named Alex. Alex let Virgo to live on his place. Until one day Alex and Virgo decided to be one. Virgo became worried when she remembered that a goddess should not fall in love. But Virgo love Alex so much and this love brought a new life. The day when Virgo delivered her daughter. She vanish and no one knows where Virgo is.

The king and Queen of different city face the darkness whose really impossible for them to defeat. While they were on council arguing how to defeat the curse of darkness. All of a sudden, a man with a cloak appeared infront of them.

"Darkness shall rule the world.
In order for the light to shine,
the power of all must be one.
And new world has yet to come."

After giving those words he disappeared without telling. They decided to believed on the man. All of them stood and formed a circle to start the ritual.

"We the Kings and Queens, the beholder of the gems of light, death, darkness, life and the power of air, water, fire and earth. Commanding all the gems to be one, by the power bestowed on us the light shall shine in the dark."

The gems were becoming one. Surrounded by different powers. The water, fire, air and earth revolving the stone. The place was swallowed by great light. The light disappeared and there's no gems left.