becoming a boyscout was jimin's greatest dream at the early age of five. he had always admired them, the way they help old people cross the street, the way they fix broken things like toys so expertly. he wanted to become one of them so bad for a long time now.

"mom, i want to be a boyscout!" a small and chubby park jimin chirped, wearing a cap that was a bit too large for his head and a brown scarf that contained hand drawn badges. mrs. park smiled at her tiny son's antics and ruffled his hair.

"of course you will be, jimin. soon, when you reach first grade, you get to sign up and become one! isn't that exciting?" she smiled at the surprised little boy.

"wow, really? is that true?" jimin jumped around and squealed in pure happiness, his cap almost falling over, and his mother couldn't help but to cover her mouth due to the cuteness of her son.

readjusting the cap on his head, mrs. park held onto his tiny shoulders. "yes, it's very much true! but if you are going to be a boyscout, you have to promise to be a good son and not cause any problems, okay?"

jimin saluted. "yes ma'am!" mrs. park laughed and pinched his chubby cheeks.

"don't call me that. now, let's go outside and play with the other kids, okay?"

"okay!"

+
CUTE JIMIN