Chapter 1 : The Date

Yurio and Otabek were eating dinner at a fancy restaurant otabek tried to make puns Yurio laughed at his jokes he was so happy to have dinner with him this night.

"Yuri?.." Otabek called "Yes otabek?" Otabek was silent for a bit and asked Yuri "Will you....will you go on a date with me next Saturday" he said while blushing and looking outside the window.

Yurio was blushing and was shocked about what otabek asked to him and he replayed "Yes" saying it while blushing otabek looked at yurio and smiled "are you sure ? Do you really wanna date with me?" Yurio smiled then nods otabek was so happy then otabek stand up, take his hand and kiss his hand then smiled at yurio.

Skip to the Saturday date

Yurio woke up early and remembered that otabek and him has a date so he got up and took a bath then he chooses his outfit for today's Date.

Otabek texted him "hey Yuri I'm waiting outside you're house right now" yurio saw the text so he immediately changed and fix himself then heard a doorbell so he went to open the door then saw otabek yurio looked at him while otabek looked back too "U-uhm..Hey" otabek started then yurio smiled "h-hey"..." Yuri...uhm..you look so....cute" He said it quietly "what?" Yurio asked Otabek looked at him " its nothing! Come on let's go and do our date" he smiled then yurio smiled back.

They went to the mall then watched movies, eat dinner, talk about stuffs and etc.. They we're having a lot of fun that otabek can't stop looking at yurio while blushing they really enjoyed they're date .

Finished the date

They went home together then stopped in front of the door of yurio. " thank you...otabek for this date its really been fun " yurio smiled "its nothing Yuri glad you had fun well...goodnight" he smiled then yurio smiled back and went inside the house then waved at otabek then waved back and then yurio closed the door.

Otabek sigh then he heard that yurio opened the door he looked at him then yurio kissed him at the lips deeply yurio and otabek were blushing bright red then stopped then closed the door otabek was silent and then went home.