Chapter 13

~2 Weeks Later~

"Fuck this." I stormed out and walked towards the car in the pouring ran.

"Alyssa wait-"

"Why? I'm done."

"Please."

"Why is Carrie going to get me? Pathetic. Go be with her. I've had it." I opened the door to the car and quickly started it. I rammed down on the gas and was gone..

-Izik P.O.V.-

I knew what was right. I had to force her to lose her love for me. It was the easiest way to keep her safe.

~Flashback~

"You know what Derick? It's your fault, yours and Stashia's fault! You started this and it was all a mistake!"

Derick stood up.

"What is wrong with you? This isn't Izik."

"Oh it is. I've just been keeping it in for a very long time."

"Izik, you don't mean that right?"

I turned and seen Alyssa. She had tears in her eyes and I could tell she just wished this was a dream. She just stood there looking at me and I couldn't say it to her face. I felt so bad but it was my only choice.

Alyssa closed her eyes and turned around.

"I knew I should have never fell in love with you. This was all a joke for the beginning." Alyssa said walking to the door with the keys in her hand. I walked after her, pushing my tears back.

"Alyssa." She continued and started to walk in the pouring rain. I went to the door way.

"Alyssa wait-"

She left and I was crushed. It was a bad idea but it saves her life.

"Why did you do that?" Derick asked and I looked at him.

"Carrie won't touch her now. Stashia text her please? Hurry. Explain to her that's all that Carrie needed to hear."

Stashia instantly started typing then the lights went out.

-Alyssa P.O.V.-

All I could do was cry. Why did I fall for it? It was just a little joke that I fell for and now I regret it.

Buzz.. Buzz..

I looked at my phone and it was a text from Stashia. I threw my phone in the backseat and looked up. A truck was in front of me and I quickly turned the wheel and the car did a bunch of flips until I finally passed out.

-Stashia P.O.V.-

"I'm so worried about Alyssa." I had a flashlight in my hand, pointing it at the box as Derick attempted to fix it.

Lights came on above us and I shut off the flashlight as I walked back upstairs. I turned on the TV and started clicking through the channels.

Why hasn't Alyssa answered my text?

"BREAKING NEWS. A car randomly was in the middle of the rode with no one inside. Police say it was an accident but we haven't identified the car."

That is Alyssa's car! But where could Alyssa be?

"Carrie."

-Alyssa P.O.V.-

I woke up in a room that looked old and nasty. The windows were broken and dusty. I could hear a buzzing in my ear. My mouth was duck tapped shut and my hands tied to a chair. I've never thought I would be in this position ever in my life.

"Alyssa.." Carrie stepped out the darkness, holding a camera filming me. I was screaming which was of course muffled badly from the tape.

"I warned you I was coming. Why didn't you listen?" She chuckled "Silly girl."

She walked towards me and started to punch me all over my face. She then ripped off the tape. I felt both of my eyes were swollen, my nose was broken and leaking everywhere, and my lip was busted. I laughed.

"That's all you got. You're such a bitch. Hit me harder." I said and she swung really hard, making my teeth sink in my tongue deep. I spit the blood out next to me.

"Not bad." I laughed

"SHUT UP!" She took my phone out of her pocket and typed something.

"Why are you doing this? Me and Izik aren't together anymore so what the fuck is your problem?" I asked and she laughed. She started to record me.

"Does this place look familiar? Ask Izik. I bet he knows. Come in 20 minutes or that precious thing will no longer be living." She stopped it and sent it to all of them.

"You are so fucked up. My friends are already coming." I laughed.

"Then let's make it 5 minutes." She texted them back and throw the phone down. She stomped on it and smiled.

"I'm dying to see you burn alive."

She picked up gasoline bottles and poured it everywhere. Stashia, Derick, and Izik busted in as Carrie lit a lighter.

"So, did Izik explain how he knew where this was?" Carrie laughed.

"He doesn't have to." Derick said.

"No let the man talk and I'll let Alyssa go." Carrie said then held a knife to my throat.

"Alyssa, I love you so much but there is something I've been hiding." Izik said and Carrie turned me around to look at him. They gasped once they seen my face.

"KEEP GOING!" Carrie yelled and I jumped as she pressed it harder. I hissed as I felt it pierce my skin.

"Carrie and I had sex before all of this started. I'm so sorry." Izik said and his voice cracked.

"Just..." I started but I couldn't even look at him. Carrie lit the fire and stood bad. Stashia ran through the fire and grabbed me, untying me until Carrie came up and stabbed her in the stomach. She fell, coughing up blood and holding her stomach.

"Stashia!" I cried as the flames got closer. Derick picked up the whole chair and looked at me.

"I'm sorry for this." He threw the chair and once it hit the ground it broke. I wiggled my wrist out and untied my feet until Carrie tackled me and we started throwing punches. She was thrown off by Derick and I seen Izik carrying a lifeless Stashia. Derick picked me up over his shoulder and started running.

Once we got out the fire department was here with police and ambulance. Derick and Izik put us down and that was the last I seen Izik and Derick.

----------------------------
Now This Was Twisted But This Is The End To Book #1
Book #2 Is Coming Soon!
Tell Me If You Enjoyed The Book!
Comment & Vote!
I Love My Fans & Friends!
~Stashia