.

Jakes POV
I sit down beside Emily hospital bed just looking a t her I couldn't sob or move u just stayed looking I couldn't take it any more after what happened at the rouge attack I felt this powerful force around her that I couldn't predict....she has been like this for the past 3 weeks (in a coma) I just go nowhere than to the gift shop to drop gifts from her all the time cuz I miss her ...."I miss my baby"

________________________________
Emily POV
I am in a darkroom no ones there I can feel and hear everything happening but i can't show it ...believe me I have tired ...but it didn't work
"Emily my daughter "
I look to the side to see a beautiful woman in all white
"What do you mean by your daughter " I asked confused
"It's me your mother ,your real one"
"What...am lost"
I see 3 other women come out ..."or should I say mothers "
*lost *
"Child ..the first woman called ....am the moon goddess "
I gasp
"Ur next in line for my title...that's why I called you my daughter I hv been watching you ,and you are spectacular "
I try to take everything in
" if you're the moon godess who are they"
"I'm your birth mother the queen of wolves...I left  you in front of your parents door at night because I wanted you to be raised right then that day I committed suicide .."
I feel a tear drop fall of my face
"Am sorry but I did it for your own good cuz people are out to get you"
I just nodded
"My turn the other woman said...am Jessica the queen of witches well am not dead am a witch so u will understand how am hear"
She chuckles
"Darling am here to tell you that you are the next heiress to my throne"
"Wait how" I say
"Well long story short your great grandfather had an affair with my mum ...btwwbs am 300 years old ...so that lead to the birth of your mother "
"So dearly am ur grand mum"
"And I "a different woman stepped in.."am the leader of all vampires and your here to take my place"
I gasp "I can't do all of this am just a girl ..a 20 year old one "
"Your wolf and supernatural's are the most powerful in the world" the moon godess says
"We hv nothing more to say ...this is your duty...bye"