Part 2

*contains strong language*
Sierra POV:

"Sierra we need those orders sent ASAP" my coworker yelled

"Yeah. I know I'm on it" I yelled back rolling my eyes. My shift ended 5 hours ago. They won't let me go home because 'apparently' I'm the only that can send these orders,
Bullshit
Everyone one in here can probley do everything I do 10X better. And guess who got stuck back. ME! Argh I hate this job sometimes.
A couple hours later and I am finally free to leave, thank god. I put my papers into my bag and threw my jacket on. I flung my bag over my shoulder and headed towards the exit.
I pulled my phone out to check the time.

Ugh it's 3:00am. I gotta be at school in 5 hours. I hate school! Always gotta wake up so early... One more year.

Once I walk into the parking lot, I pulled my keys out of my pocket and clicked the button making my car beep.
I open the door to my white Mazda and hoped it. I turned the car on and drove home.
----
I got to my condo around 4. 
Ugh why?
I open the door, and as always I'm greeted by Max. He barks and jumps all around. I giggle and pet his head and give him a quick kiss.
I throw my bag and jacket to the side and turned the light on. I put my keys in the little dish on my coffee table and head upstairs. I first go to the washroom, with Max following close behind, and take my makeup  off with a wipe and throw my hair into a messy bun.
I walk lazily to my room while Max runs and jumps on top on my bed and lies down. I strip from my work clothes and  put on a baggy sweatshirt and some shorts on.
I turned my light off and quickly run and jump onto of my bed. I plug my phone in and fall fast asleep.
---------
I wake up with Max barking out the window at a squirrel. Not again.
"Max, shut up!" I moaned, I hear him come down from the window with huff and jump back up to the bed.
I let out a strength and push the hair out of my face. I fling the blankets off me and headed to the bathroom.
I strip and hopped into shower feeling the hot water run down my body. After about 10 minutes I pulled myself out of the shower and wrapped myself with a towel. I ran to put on a pair of grey leggings and a black sweater with Max name on it. I dry my hair with the towel and put my glasses on. I threw 2 cups of food in a bowl for Max and grabbed my bag and ran out the door.
----
When I got school, I went straight to my locker( like always ) and threw everything in my locker. I grabbed the books I needed and headed to the library for my online class. I walked through the glass the doors and found my usual seat in the back corner. I opened  my laptop to see I have a assignment. Urg why, why do we even need English. It's a stupid subject anyways. Screw it I'm not doing it. I got up and headed for the exit.
My butt vibrated telling me I got a message. I look at my phone and it was from a college I applied to asking for an interview. I texted back asking for next Thursday and all of a sudden I crashed into something and flew to the ground with my books scattered everyone.
I rub my head and patt around to find my glasses.
Shit where'd they go. I reached far ahead grabbing them and started getting my books. I them hear chuckles from above me. I froze in fear and peaked through my lashes at him.

Oh shit....

"Look who it is, it's the bitch who stole my football" my eyes widened as I scattered backwards...

----------
Short chapter sorry😁

-Sarah