Intro-Sierra Winters

Hi, Im Sierra Winters, I'm in the 12th grade at Lynwood High. I'm known as a 'loner' in school and practically everywhere else. I don't make friends easily, my golden retriever Max is the only friend I need( I know, weird right).
I work at a graphic designs shop where I create , then ship the asked logos to the clients. I always loved drawing and designs  so I made it my career. I also live alone, so this job helps me to keep my condo and Max.
My parents died about 2 years ago in a car crash. I was suppose to be sent to my aunts house, but she didn't want me. So I took Max and moved into this condo with my savings and some money my parents left me. I know you're thinking why not live with other family members, well I have none than my aunt. So in life terms I am actually a loner.
So there's my life.
-----------------
*contains strong language *

I wake up with the sun beaming and the warmth on my face. I let out a big stretch and a sigh. Max comes running and jumps right on top of me
"Oof" I giggle, he licks my cheek and i smile and kiss him back. I get up with Max and swing the blankets off me.

I walk to the kitchen to grab Max's food bowl. I put 2 cups in and place it down. He begins to eat while I walk to the bathroom and hop in the shower. Once I was done I wrap a towel around my hair and my body.

I quickly go put a pair of black leggings on and a oversized hoodie. I brush through my brown hair, and put my glasses on over my greenish brown eyes.

I grab Max's leash and whistle at him. I hear a thud saying he jumped off the couch, and the pattering of his paws on the tile floor.

Don't you just love that sound

I clip his leash onto his collar and open the door. Max jumps right outside and I follow.

I grab my stomach as it grumbles. I look back at the door before it closes.

Should I eat?

"Nah, I'll eat later." I said to myself as I close the door .

---

I'm walking around the park with Max , I find a park bench and quickly walk over and sit down. I unclip Max's leash and he goes and runs around. I pull my phone out and take a few picture of the trees and Max, of course.

Max comes running with a stick his is mouth. He sits down in front of me and drops the stick.
"Aww Max want me to throw it" I say has I turn my phone off with a click and put it back in my pocket.
Max jumps up and down in a circle. I take that as a yes. I pick up the stick and move onto the the empty patch of grass. I throw the stick and Max goes running. I giggle to myself.

Best dog in the world

After about 20 seconds, Max comes running back with I think a stick. When he reaches me he drop a deflated football in front of me. He must of took it by accident when fetching the stick.
"Oh Max. Let's go see who's this is" I pick up the football and clip his leash back on to his collar.

Just in case

I walk up the hill to the football field and see about 5 people looking around, I guess for the football. I walk up further up the hill to level hill. I hear Max growl beside me.
"Max shh, stop it" I whisper to him giving a little yank on the leash.

I look up to see someone walking towards me. He's wearing black nike shorts and a muscle T and has a sweatband in his deep brown hair . He looks mad!

"Hey, that's our football. What the hell are doing stealing it!" He says with frustration and growl on his face.

" I,I,I, I didn't steal it"I stuttered
He look down at my hands and snatched the football out of my hands.

"What the fuck did you do" he say looking down at his deflated football. He takes a step closer to me. Max jumps forward barking and growling.

"Control you dog" he say with growl and jumped back at the attack.
I pull on Max's leash in attempt to make him stop. Max looks at me and comes back to my side.
With me zoned out the guy pushed the football into my chest and making me fall on my down on my butt.

"You own me another damn football "he says as he walks back to his 'friends'.

'Ouch' I whisper to myself as I rub my back. I pick myself up and walk back down the hill and threw the football into the nearest trash can.

---------
I walk up to my door and pull my keys out of my pockets. I unlock the door and uncliped Max's leash right away.  He goes running and jumps onto the couch. I pull my keys out of the door and close it. I throw my keys on the table beside the door and checked the time.
"12:30. Gotta go to work soon" I sigh. I drag to room and I hear Max behind me following. I walk into my room Max following.
I go into my closet and grab my work clothes. I put on a black fitted Skirt, and a white blouse tucked into my skirt. I put a small cute belt around my waist. I run to the bathroom and put my hair in to a nice neat bun and apply some eyeliner and mascara.
I walk into the living room grab my work bag and my sunglasses and keys of the counter .
"Bye Max" I shout loudly as I close the door.
I walk outside and open the car door and hop in. I throw my stuff in the back seat and start the car.
---
Sorry this chapter was short .
I'll try to update every two weeks.

-Sarah