Chapter 1 Mother's Affection

“Michael!” a muffled scream just barely audible about the heavy metal blasting through the house, “MICHAEL!” this time the voice was as loud and clear and the sky was blue.

“What do you want mother?” Michael was slightly agitated that, now for the third time this week that woman had interrupted his 'meditation.'

“I want you to get your ass down here and eat before school.” If there was one thing that Michael hated more than his mother it was school, and not because he was bad at it or that he was lazy, which he was. Truth of the matter is, he hated school so much because She was there. She was a senior, but not just any senior, she was the senior. She made men fall to their knees and women turned gay for her. His thoughts trailed off to what things would be like if they were together. “Hanna...”

“MICHAEL!” He snapped back to reality realizing once more that he would never have her and he began seething with anger. What happened next was a daily occurrence. First Mother would yell, then Michael would scream back, Mother would then burn another hole in his wall as he threw his door down the hall. Then the insults. “All you kinetics are the same, hot-headed, rude, careless , and with no regard for the rules!”

“Then why did you sleep with one? I's surprised a weak ass manip like you could even get laid!”

“I'll still get more than you . I mean for Christ's sake you are afraid to go to school because no one likes you!”

“Fuck you mom!” and with that Michael ripped the front door off its hinges and ran off to school. It was a long walk, but Michael didn't mind. After all, every morning his fights with his mother made him late for the bus And even though she had a gorgeous silver Camero, she refused to drive him to school. The city Michael lives in now is much like the one he grew up in. Same dull gray sidewalks, sane murky skies, same dim lights and small buildings. The only real difference in the two locations was that the people there were nice and actually cared about him. He loved it there, not a care in the world. But he was forced to move in with his mother.

He pushed these thoughts out of his mind keeping his emotions at bay, least he get angry or worse, cry. It would not be the first time Michael has shown up to school in tears, but he made a promise to himself last time that it would happen no more.

Chapter 2 Schoolyard Rumble

(The next two Chapters are written sorry they are short I write at work and I just didnt have time to upload the others before work!) more tonight!!!