Love won't tear us apart

Hey my little angels let me know what you think of this introduction for my new story! This is a One Direction vampire story so um yeah! 😇👍😇👍😇

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

(Louis' POV): I could smell human blood, in fact the blood belonged to a female around 17 or so, about 3 miles away. I was using vampire speed so I could get there sooner, dodging the trees. Okay, I guess I will answer your questions but you most not tell any one or any thing at all.

Ok so yeah I am Louis William Tomlinson 1/5th of the british/irish boy band one direction. I am indeed a vampire and no I am not a creeper. you see when you become a vampire you immediately get powers that all vampires get, see better, hear better, feel better, and vampire speed.

When a full moon comes around that's when the vampires need/want for blood is so powerful that you can do unpredictable things including killing humans, an if you are a newborn you can do worse but if you have experienced the full moon quite a few times before, some of the vampires can control there lust for blood.

A newborn is a vampire who has been recently turned into a vampire.

When you are old enough you get your own power that no other vampire has, its a power for you only to control.

I guess you could say that I was a newborn, I have been a vampire for 1 month and have not found my other power yet and I cannot control my lust for blood on a full moon so I have to be chained up so that I won't hurt anybody.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Ok now I was only a few yards away from her. "Sh*t" I swore, I didn't realise that I was in the city where people could see me. But I was so thirsty so I just followed her sent and sniffed around some more and there were no other people within hearing or seeing range. Looks like luck is on my side today I thought to myself.

I was guessing that was her flat I was walking up to and reached for the door knob.

~^*~^*~^*~^*~^*~^*~^*~^*~^*~^*~^*~^*~^*~^*~^*~^*~^*~^*

To be continued in chapter one! how did you like the introduction, should I keep going?