(C2) food time!!

(Louis POV:)

She turned around but we all zipped behind random trees to take cover.

She kept getting closer and closer and apparently the lads ditched me probably getting their own food.

I could not stand the lust anymore.

When I peeked a look at her from behind the tree I could not help but notice how beautiful she was. Once she realised that it was an animal or something like that she turned around and walked away and I secretly followed her till she stopped to minutes later.

She took her duffel bag off of her back and brought out a small bright blue blanket and sat down on it and watched the lake. I snuck up behind her. "Hey what's a pretty girl like you down here for?" I asked her making my eyes go back to there normal blue colour and my fangs to disappear. I obviously startled her because she jumped.

"I I'm sorry I didn't hear you come over here." she stuttered. "It's okay love." I told her. I sat down beside her and asked her what her name was. "Bridget." she said. "Well I'm Louis." I told her.

She brought some chips and sodas out of her bag and shared them. we played truth or dare, would you rather, 20 questions and climbed the trees.

It was awesome but I was getting weaker and my lust for blood became a lot stronger. I could not stand it for that much longer but I managed to stay in there.

::::::::::::::::::1 hour later::::::::::::::::::::

"Well I'm sorry I have to do this but sometimes I can't control it." I said as she was packing her bag. "Do wha-." she asked as she turned around but stopped mid sentence when she saw my eyes and fangs.

I started making my way towards her and looked at her neck, while she got in a path of a tree then she turned and started running away from me. I ran after her and tackled her to the ground and I straddled her waist and bit her neck and she whimpered in pain.

"I'm sorry, I really am but you will live I promise." "ok but please take me home with you, don't leave me out here all alone." she pleaded and u was shocked at first but I agreed to taking her home.

😺😸😺😸😺😸😺😸😺😸😺😸

Hey guys sorry its such a short chapter but the next chapter will be longer, kk. 😺😸😺😸😺😸😺😸😺😸😺😸