Where's Ezra?

Sabine looked up from her new painting. Her battling Kanan and Ezra with the Darksaber. It was one of her best pieces yet.
But when she looked at Ezra, she felt a spark of guilt.
When she was training with the two Jedi, she got angry and walked away to cool off. Ezra came to talk to her, but she had only made him sad because she talked about her parents.
She forgot how edgy Ezra was on the subject of old family. Especially his.
Putting down her paints, she went to find her 'brother.'
She checked his room but only found Zeb dosing.
"Haven't seen him. He left earlier this morning" Zeb told her.
Sabine went to Kanan's cabin. She rapped twice on the door.
"Come in."
The automatic door opened. Sabine saw Kanan meditating on his chair.
"Hey Sabine. What's up? You seem troubled."
"Its Ezra, Kanan" Sabine sighed.
"Do you have any idea where he is?"
"I talked with him earlier today about the Darksaber. He seemed very interested in it. Why? Is he not in his room?"
"No he's not. I want to talk with him."
"What about?"
Sabine lent against the door.
"When you were teaching me how to use the Darksaber, I stormed off and Ezra followed me. He tried to comfort me, but I went in to a touchy subject."
"Family. Yeah, that would affect him. He's got to be round the base somewhere" Kanan said.
"I'll go find him."
With that, Sabine left the cabin.