Circus

"Welcoming the gentle Akire" Joker presented me as I twisted my body in different angles, showing off my flexibility.

I guess it was my specialty here at the circus. He then presented my older sister,beast. Then my little brother dagger. Joker was 25, beast was 24, I was 23, daggger was 18. Doll who was 14

My other siblings were Wendy and peter which they both are 14 and Jumbo who was 34.

I grew up with everyone mostly joker. We where neighbors, both abandoned becuase our disabilities, I didn't have an eye like doll but after my parents threw me out, I lost my other eye, joker was thrown out becuase he didn't have a right arm. Joker took care of me when I couldn't see, he lead me places, we met some other people who seems to be abandoned too. We tried to survive together, until our new father took us in and took care of us. He's a great person. He payed for my surgeries and I have beautiful blue eyes. The world was so much clear and I could actually see the hatred in the world but I never want to think of the hell i experience.

As i twisted my body people clapped for me as i did tricks. Beast was taming the tiger until this random guy starts coming over to the tiger, getting close. He seemed to be amused and started complementing the tiger.

"Eh" I reacted

The tiger then bit his head, not off but his head. After the show we congratulated everyone.

"You did amazing, akire" joker smiled at me. I smiled back, I always have loved joker...he has always been there for me.

As I walked into sensei's tent I see the man that got bit by the tiger, I saw how beast yelled at him, I chuckled.

Beast turned around and smiled at me
"Why are you laughing akire?"
"Why are you yelling beast?"
I laughed.

"What's going on, isn't this the guy who got bit by betty?" I asked looking at the tall man

"Don't yell sensei in front of guest" joker said coming inside of the tent

"Just check my leg sensei" beast spoke
She sat down and the man got up as sensei checked beast leg. The man began walking towards beast observing her leg. He started touching her upper and upper. Until her reached...

Joker froze
Dagger had a nosebleed
I was Shocked

Beast was about to kick the man but he dodged, "DONT TOUCH MY LADY FAIR AND TENDER SKIN YOU BASTARD" dagger yelled at the man as he threw it towards his direction. The man....he catched all of the knives dagger threw at him. How..?

Just what the hell could he do..?

Beast was about to land another strike but joker stopped her and he glared at her...he couldn't let that man know, flowers appeared and I looked down.

He began to touch beast thigh,telling her things I couldn't tell what he was saying. Beast left.

I kept looking down until dagger told me..."I'm here for you, akire" I smiled at his cute face.

"I want to hire ee" joker told the man they began to talk about his master, how spoiled he was.

"There's one more person I want to introduce you to" the man said. I believe it would be his master.

I find something suspicious about him... something is not right, but joker seems okay with it...