Missing

I grabbed his scarf and held it as I fell on the floor and began crying.
"Oh good grief, are you crying?" A familiar voice arose. It was black.
"It's none of your business, fuck off!" I yelled full of anger.

"My dear, pursuing men like that is a waste of time, they can't return your feelings so they decide to be kind." I stood on the fence putting my two hands on the railing as black stood behind me. Joker wouldn't hurt me.
Black stayed behind me as I looked down. "Don't waste your time on a man that makes you cry sad tears"
"What the hell would you know about it!?" I replied as I tried to get away.
I tried to punch him but he caught my hand and pulled my body close to his.
"But I do know a way to release you from the pain, just for a little while."
"Don't talk garbage let me go" I said
"I'm being perfectly serious, what type of sadness will do you good my dear" black whispered into my ear.

I looked down as black told me if I wanted to forget this pain, as he started moving his hands on my waist.
"I-" he interrupted by saying just to forget only for tonight as he kept seducing me.

Black took me into our tent as he began to undress me as I told him about joker and how Father put him incharge of the circus as he grew distant from all of us.
Father was our patron, he paid to develop our prosthetics, he gave us new bodies. As for my two eyes.
I turned my body around as black asked for fathers name. "Why do you care" I whispered. He said he couldn't pay his respects if he didn't know his name, as he said that as he began forcefully grabbing my waist and as he went inside of me. I moaned as he said there would be no harm if I told him.

He went deeper inside of me as I grabbed the sheets hard. "Father is...k-kelvin" i manage to speak in between my moans from blacks pleasure. He was finished asking questions while he just started touching me everywhere.
Black started thrusting inside and out of me as I moaned, I've never felt this feeling before, black gave me a night to remember.

It was the next morning, everyone gathered around except joker. Peter began yelling at doll as he slapped him. As he called him a twerp since he shouldn't of trusted smile. If they work for the yard, we aren't safe.