Chapter 4 - Manipulation

A.N - I'm getting embarrassed just publishing these monstrosities and no ones even saw it yet.

A.N So the picture is supposed to be Satan. I'm going along with this because he needs a form. Oh, and one more thing. This all happened when Rin was 11.

I'm a demon. Not just any demon, the daughter of the demon of all demons, Satan.

---------------------------------------------

I was sitting in what I could assume to be my room since I got there. After Satan's servant left all that was left for me to do was think.

"Did Yukio know about this all along?" I questioned out loud.

I mean, it would make sense. Why else would he say it's my fault. I guess it could've been because I told him to go downstairs like Dad asked. But he wouldn't react like that if he didn't know. If he did know, why didn't he tell me! Wait, does that mean he is the offspring of Satan too? No, that couldn't be. Satan only came for me.

"AHHHHH!" I screamed in frustration

I heard something move behind me. I turned around only to realize it was my tail.

"I have a tail. I. Have. A. Tail. How did I not notice that when I woke up?"

I didn't want to admit that I had one, but sometimes you have to face the truth. When I had that thought, I knew I had to leave this room at one point.

I gathered up all the courage I could and opened the door.

"Ehh"

I let out a small noise as I found Satan standing at the other side of the door. I took a few steps back.

"Umm, He- hello." I managed to say.

"Hello Rin, are you finally deciding to come out?" Satan said.

I quickly nodded my head yes

"Oh, well that's good."

I had no idea what to say.

"It's good to see you in your true form. I've waited many years to see it."

"...."

"I'm trying to talk to you, how about you answer me!"

"Um, a- al- alright. Can I ask you something?"

"Fine, what?"

"Why do you want me."

"The ruler of Gehenna's blood runs thick in your veins, you are an extraordinary being. I couldn't let you go to waste. I need you to help me."

"Why would I do that?"

"No one ever loved you in Assiah, they were just planning to use you as a weapon. As soon as you or they made a mistake they would blame it on you and kill you. Fujimoto only raised you because he wanted to use you for the Knights of The True Cross. And your brother, he never loved you. He just pretended to because he was afraid of you, even jealous of your potential and power."

"I HATE YOU" Those words hit me hard. He didn't even act like he cared about me. As soon as Dad got hurt he blamed it on me, not Satan. I looked back at Yukio, hoping he would say that he didn't mean it. Instead, he told me just to leave.

"Here I will train you to become the best you can be. No one will ever hurt you. If they do, they'll regret it. And you'll get treated like royalty."

Maybe I am better in Gehenna. No one will hurt me, I'll be treated right, and I'll be strong and treated with respect.

"Ok, I'll stay and help you,"
-------------------------------------

The longer I stayed in Gehenna and trained the more and more I began to hate everyone I once knew in Assiah. Satan helped me realize that everyone just wants to use me. I know I'm being used by Satan, but at least I'm being treated with respect.

------------------------------------

In Gehenna, I would train every day. I learned how to master my flames. I became stronger too. To train, I would often battle other upper-class demons. We would fight until one of us could fight no longer. After staying in Gehenna for six years I always won the duels. My father decided that I was ready to infiltrate True Cross Academy.