Chapter 9

Cody's POV

"Nat I just don't get why he hates me. I thought that he loved me but I guess not." Kaitlyn said as she sat there with Nattie hugging her. "Kait its okay." Natalya whispered. "No its not! Your suppose to be my friend. Your suppose to be telling me to go steal him away from Kelly but your not!" Kaitlyn cried. "Look Celeste that's enough, if Dolph can't see how great of a woman you are then that's his damn fault! Your so fucking beautiful, sexy,

and a wonderful girl!" I shouted. Kaitlyn gave me a look then started crying again. I rolled my eyes and ran out of the room. I banged on Dolph's door and heard giggling. "Open Up!" I yelled. Kelly opened the door and looked at me with a blank face. "What the hell Cod-" she started to say but before she could finish I shoved her making her fall to the floor with force.

"Where are you Dolph?!" I exclaimed. I looked around his room but he was nowhere to be found. "Dolph's not here." Kelly said. "Where is he? I asked. "None of your business you abuser!" She shouted. "Whatever." I said running out of the room. "Gym." I whispered.

Kaitlyn's POV

"Natalya you don't know what it feels like to be hurt because you've been with TJ for the longest and I bet he has never put you in so much pain." I whined. "Yeah he's amazing isn't he?" She smiled.. "Your not helping." I said throwing the pillow to her face as I continued eating my ice cream. "Hey I'm sorry Kait I really feel bad for you but lets forget all about guys and hangout." She suggested. "Alright." I smirked.

Hours Later

"Yeah I'm feeling good tonight!" I shouted standing on top of the table in the bar and dancing only in my bra and panties. "Kaitlyn get down right now." Seth Rollins said trying to yank me down. "No don't touch me. Where's Na-ttie?" I slured.

"She left along time ago now lets go." He whispered. "What? I can't hear you boo." I said as a continued dancing trying to block out his sound.

"Celeste you get your ass down right now." He said.

"You know what? No. I am getting sick and tired of your demanding ways Cody! You beat me all the time. Why? I don't know you just do it and I'm tired. You are a lonely bastard and I am not getting back with you! So leave me alone." I said as I stepped down and started crying.

"But Celeste I'm not Cod-" "Shut up Dolph! I have had it with you! How can you say you love me and kiss me then kiss Kelly! Huh tell me how? I hate you! I hate you!" I cried as I started pounding my fist into his chest.

"Celeste I'm not Cody or Dolph, I'm Seth." He said.

"Oh. So now you know that Cody use to beat me and Dolph used me?" I asked.

"Yup and just to let you know I would never do those things to you." He whispered as he kissed my cheek.

"I love you like a brother." I whispered smiling. "I know you do oh and where's your clothes? I don't feel right seeing my sister in her underwear." He chuckled.

"I have no idea." I said. "Well lets go." He said dragging me out of the bar.

We made it safely back to the hotel and he was walking me to my room.

"Well um bye." I said. "Yeah bye. See you around Celeste." He whispered. "You too Seth. You too." I said closing the door.

"Where were you?" Someone asked. I jumped. It was dark you couldn't see anything but I knew who that voice was.

"Codes you freaking scared me and its none of your business where I was at." I said jumping in the bed with him. "Get out of my bed. It doesn't feel right laying beside you." I said trying to push him off. "Come on babe we've slept together before if you know what I mean." He smirked.

"Eww. Your being gross right now." I said. "Kait stop trying to kick me off its not gonna work. your not stronger than me." He laughed.

"Oh yeah well if I do kick you off of the bed then you have to make love to me." I whispered as he looked shocked. I honestly don't know why I just said that we're not even dating anymore.

"Your on." He smirked. I laughed then kicked him right off the bed and he fell with a loud thud. "Haha Codes you fell." I laughed.

He quickly got up and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he left kisses on my neck. He sucked on my neck as I moaned his name.

"Stop teasing me." I said.

He kissed me roughly and I moaned as His tongue entered my mouth.

Minutes Later 💕

He was inside of me while I moaned his name. "Cody." I moaned.

More Minutes Later

He collapsed beside me as I pulled the sheets over us. I looked at him and giggled. "What's so funny?" He asked. "Nothing you were just good. Not too rough just right." I said. "Um thanks I guess." He smirked. "Your not welcome." I laughed turned over.

"Night Cody." I said.

"Goodnight Celeste."