Ciera point of view

It was finally time to go, time to get on the plane to Orlando, to meet him!!! Ahhh finally I get to meet Adym! I've practically dreamed of this since I saw his first Musical.ly, I fell for his fuckboiiii self hahaha... wait what time is it I got to go!!! I'll miss my plane!!! I grab my keys and run out...

*Later on the plane*

Ugh, *grabs ear buds* watches Adym's musical.ly's God he is literally Bae...

      *puts on music*

I better get some sleep so I'm ready to see him....

         *5 hours later*

I'm so glad I rented a car anyways Ive got to go to the hotel and drop off my stuff then get ready and then go to the meet and greet!!!

  *unlocks door to hotel*

Ok time to get ready....

         *3 hours later*

Finally let's go....

   *pulls in and runs up to       the line*

After hours of
wating it was finally time to go, I was next in line....

I run up and hug him so tight I let out a tear

"Dont cry," Adam said
"Do you have a pen?" He said. I couldn't even speak I just handed him it and said "give me you're arm" I held it out he wrote his number down...
"Call me later" as he
winks
I run off to find my parking place

*After 30 min of looking I find it *

I started to run to my car and fell on someone opening my eyes I realized is was Adym
I quickly jump up and said "sorry" he said "it's all good"  I blushed a lot he chuckled a little and  he said "where are you heading do you live around here" I answered "no, but my hotel is right up the street" he said "same, at the American live way right?" I replied "yes! your staying there too haha" he said yeah for 2 weeks" I said "where's you're car?"
He said " I dont have it with me I just got a cab"

I said "I could give you a ride if you wa--" he said "yes" without me even finishing my sentence