ALONE!!

Right it is time i went back in to the bed and we kissed again he pulled me closer and closer again he took my bra off and tried my knickers to i thought just do it Emily so i let him then i took his boxers off and then i thought am i having my period OH NO and i or not i thought and thought and no i was not at last i found out no i am not thank god if i did then he must of thought i hated him and not loved him but i do love him so i done it and it got more and more.........

Then it was morning and it was 12:30am and my mum and dad where coming home at 1:30pm so i had and hour to get all the drink and tidy up i thought i caught not do it then the door was banging but i was in my bed with Harry and i thought it was my mum and dad home early but no it was not thank god it was Lily and Scot and Scot is old enough to get drink he is 18 so i got him to get the drink i riot him a list af all the drink in 20min later he came back with all the drink by that ime i have told Lily the story and last night with Harryn and she thought well done Emily because she has done it with Scot but when she was 17 and older she is 18 but Oh well i am small and young bu i don't care back to the story yea he came in and i put all the drink back where it was and i got Scot to ak all the btels nd can to the bin and me Lily and Harry where tidying up Lily was in the living room Harry was up stairs and on the stais and i was in the kitchen and the doown stair loo.

Finely the house was clean and the drink is back where it was ment to be and it was 1:00pm we have got half an hour to our selfs thank GOD!