PARTY OVER!!

I went back to Harry and he said you where quick i said Oh was i, thought i took a we while NO just perfect i was just getting ready, i said getting ready for what just stuff just in case anything happens Oh ok then Harry.People are shouting my name i told him i think it is time for the party to end but you can stay if you want i think people want to go home i will just tell hem party is over ok i will be as quick as i can promise (kiss). I turn the music off and i shout PARTY OVER GET OUT!! Time to go home in 5in every one was out the house and i locked the door and went up stairs to see Harry in my bed i asked him why are you in my bed he said i was cold is that ok?? Yes Yes it is ok Harry i love you so it is fine you can do any thing i told him that the house is empty so we can UN lock the door if we want to but it is still locked half an hour later. Harry got to hot so he took off his jeans and t-shirt and i took off my dress so i was in my knickers  and bra he was in his boxers then at the same time we went back in to bed.

He kissed me and i in joyed it so i kissed back he pulled me closer i thought at first it was weird  but a second thought i liked it no i did'nt i LOVED it so i got closer and closer and at that time he tried o take my bra off i thought OMG what is going to happen so i stopped then he put it back on,he said what is the mater i said i am just going to check if the door is locked my bed room door and it was locked then he said come on lets do it then i said i might get pregnant though he said yes i have IT on ok so you will not get pregnant OK. OK!