Chapter Five

Sean's POV:

I woke up and felt a pair of arms wrapped around me. I looked down and saw Anti's hands. I smiled and placed my hand in his and closed my eyes. I heard Anti say,"N-No, please". I looked at him and said,"Anti"? He said,"Don't take him, PLEASE"! I said,"Anti, are you okay"? He had tears in his eyes and he yelled,"DON'T TAKE SEAN FROM ME"! I sat up and said,"Anti, wake up", and I shook him a bit. He squirmed and yelled,"DON'T TAKE HIM FROM ME"! I shook him harder and yelled,"Anti"! He let tears come out and yelled,"DON'T SHOOT HIM"! I sat on top of him and yelled,"Anti, wake up "! He yelled,"SEAN, NO"! And I shook him frantically and yelled," ANTI, WAKE UP"! He opened his eyes and looked at me."S-Sean", he said. At this moment, I had tears in my eyes. He sat up and hugged me close and tightly and started crying."B-Babe, what happened", I asked. He was just crying and hiccuping. I hugged him and let a tear fall on his back. He looked at me his eyes were red and he cupped my cheeks. He kissed me quickly and I kissed back. He stopped and hugged me again. I let more tears fall and said,"A-Anti, what happened"? He just kept crying and squeezed me. I squeezed him and rubbed the back of his head and said,"Shh, I'm here now. Everything is okay Anti". He kissed me and I kissed back. He stopped and looked at me. I put my hands in his cheeks and I wiped his tears off of them."Anti, please talk to me", I said. He laid his head on my chest and I rubbed the back of his head. He looked at me and said,"I-It was a n-n-nightmare". I had my hands on his cheek and said,"What happened in it"? He shrugged and said,"I dont know who, but a guy threatened to kill you and he, h-he...". I kissed him and he kissed back. I had my hand on his cheek and stopped. We looked each other in the eyes and I said,"That won't happen Anti, I promise you that". He nodded and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he put his on my sides. We fell back and I was on top of him and we stopped. We laughed and blushed a bit. He put his hand on the back of my head and kissed me. I kissed back and we stopped. Our foreheads touched and he said,"I love you Sean, more than anything in the universe". I smiled and said,"I love you more than anything in the universe to Anti". He smiled and pecked my lips. I went to get up, but Anti wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me towards him"S-stay with me please", he said. I nodded and laid next to him. He pulled me close and I pulled out my phone. I put it high where we would both fit it and I said,"Smile". He smiled and I took the picture. I saved the picture and I Nuzzled my head into his chest. He rubbed the back of my head and wrapped his other arm around me. I sighed and smiled and looked at him. He looked at me and smiled. There was a knock at the door and we both got up to answer it. I didn't use my crutches and held onto Anti for support just in case I fell. We opened the door and we saw Felix, Dark, and Mark."Oh, hey g-", I got cut off by Felix screaming,"SANTI IS REAL"! Anti covered his ear and said,"God, you're more annoying then Sean". I didn't realise what he meant and then it hit me and I said,"Hey"! I looked at him and he laughed. He pecked my lips and I blushed."Finally, you guys are together", Felix said. Dark got in front of him and said," We heard what happened and decided to come check on you two". Anti said,"We're fine", and Felix said,"Doesn't look like it. He pointed at my arm, my cut on my face, my leg, and Anti's bullet marks. He said,"Ya know what, me and Marzia are moving down here".
Dark and Mark nodded and we thanked them. They had to go, so we went into the kitchen. I grabbed some cereal and sat on the counter. I ate a bite and Anti stuck a spoon into my bowl and ate a bite."Hey", I said and he giggled and smiled. There was a knock at the door and Anti went to answer it."Yes, WOO HOO", he said. I was confused until he came back with a box."What's that ", I asked as I pit my bowl I the sink. I looked at him and he was smiling and said," Something for the both of us to play a game ". I was confused and walked over and he opened the box. I wasn't confused anymore until I saw a bunch of boxes of pocky sticks.(I LOVE PAWKIE a.k.a Pocky) He grabbed a box of chocolate ones and opened it. He grabbed the box and gestured me to follow him. He lead me to his room and closed the door. He set the box on the floor and sat on his bed. He patted next to him for me to sit and I did. He pulled out a pocky and said," You know how to play the Pocky Game, right"? I nodded and he said,"Good, then let's play". He put the stick in his mouth and waited for me to take the other end. He bit a piece and I bit a piece. He bit it again and I bit my end again. We did this until thee was one last piece left. He took half of the bite and I felt the warmth of his lips. I couldn't take it anymore and I just took it really quickly and kissed him. He put his hands on my back and pulled me closer. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. We stopped for air and we were blushing. I kissed him again and he kissed back. I reached for the Pocky box and pulled out a Pocky. I stopped and put it in my mouth and waited for him. He smirked and took the other end. We bit our sides until there was one bite left. It was Anti's turn, and he just full out kissed me. I kissed back and we stopped for air. We were blushing even more and he put another Pocky in is mouth. I took the other end and we took our bites quickly. There was one bite left and I could feel the warmth of his lips on mine. He took half of the last bite and I just had the anticipation(No pun intended) to take it and kiss him. I guess he had that idea to because he took the last bite and kissed me. I kissed back and pulled him closer to me. He pulled me closer to him and we stopped."This is fun", he said. I nodded and kissed him again. He kissed me back and we stopped for air. He held me close to him and said,"I'll never let go Jack"! I laughed and said,"This isn't fookin' Titanic Anti". He laughed and kissed my cheek. I loved this man.