Chapter Three

Anti's POV:

I woke up and looked at Sean. He looks so adorable when he's sleeping I thought. I moved some of the hair out of his face and saw his peaceful face. I kissed his forehead and pulled him closer.

Sean:In the backseat of your Rover!

Anti:Really? We don't even have a Rover.

Me:Wow Anti, you just gotta take everything seriously, don't ya?

Anti:I'm just saying.

Sean:Oh well, I still love ya*kisses Anti's cheek*

Anti:*chuckles*I still love you to Sean*kisses forehead*

Me:COME ON, THE READERS ARE WAITING!!

Anti:SHUT UP!

Me:MAKE ME BISH!!!

Sean:*sings*Why can't we be friends, why can't we be friends?

Me:Because I don't like Anti.

Anti:Yeah ya do, you're just a chicken.

Me:Shut up!

Sean:Oh com-

Me:SHUT UP!*realises that wasn't Anti*Oh shoot.

Sean:*tears up*

Anti:*pulls Sean towards him*

Me:Sean, I thought you were Anti

Sean:Thats actually a good excuse since we do look alike

Anti:*mocks me* Come on guys, the readers are waiting

Me:*eyeroll*

He groaned and looked at me. I smiled and said,"Good morning Sean", and I kissed his head. He smiled and pulled me for a kiss and I kissed back. We stopped and the door opened. We both looked and we saw Dark and Mark."Oh lookie, the arse arrived", I said. Dark rolled his eyes and said,"Whatever, how ya holdin' up"? I said,"Fine", and Mark said,"So, Sean. Wanna tell us why you were crying your eyes out when Anti got shot"? Sean blushed and said,"W-Well, um, I l-love him like a, u-um, b-brother, yeah". I smirked and said,"They're gonna find out sooner or later Sean", and I lifted his chin and kissed him. I pulled away and he was as red as a tomato. I looked back at Dark and Mark and Dark said,"Finally Anti, I was wondering when you would get a relationship ". I just flipped him off and held Sean in my arm. Everyone chuckled and Dark asked," So, what happened to that psycho girl or whatever"? Sean said,"She's in jail for seven years". We all looked shocked and I said,"Eh, she deserves it". Sean nodded and clung onto me and said,"If anyone hurts my Anti again, I'll BITE their arms so bad that BLOOD comes out, and then I'll rip their arms off". I blushed a bit and chuckled as I pictured him doing that. Him, covered in blood. He'd look so handsome. I felt my cheeks get warmer and I got back to reality when Sean said,"Anti, are you okay"? I shook my head and said,"Y-Yeah, why"? He said,"You're blushing a lot". I then realised what the hear was and I said,"J-Just thinking of how cute you are". He blushed and kissed my cheek. The door opened and the doctor was standing there and said,"Well, he will be able to leave by tomorrow or midnight. Whichever you choose ". We nodded and she told us some other things. The doctor left and Mark checked his phone." Dark, we gotta go", he said. We said bye and the room went silent. I felt like I was missing something, and I was."Sean, I'm missing something", I said. He looked at me and asked,"What is it"? I smirked and placed my hand in the back of his head and pulled him close. Our lips touched and I kissed him. He kissed back and I placed my other hand on his back and pulled him closer. He put his hands on my chest and we stopped. Our foreheads touched and I said,"Oh look, I found it". Sean laughed and kissed me and I kissed back. We stopped and Sean laid in my chest. We laid down and Sean said,"Anti, I gotta tell you something ". I looked at him and said," What's up"? He sighed and I said,"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to". He shook his head and said,"No, I need to warn you before it will be bad". He laid on his side and looked at me."M-My parents are c-coming tomorrow a-and, my dad is too". I saw him let a tear fall and he cried in my chest. I made him look at me and I said," Hey, hey, don't cry. You're to beautiful to let tears come". He smiled and I wiped his cheeks and said,"Listen, if that a$$hole harms you, then he'll get it". He smiled and hugged me."Thank you Anti", he said. I rubbed the back of his head and said,"Anything for you Sean". He pulled me for a kiss and I kissed back. We stopped and he said,"I love you Anti". I smiled and said,"I love you to Sean". He laid on my shoulder and I wrapped my arm around him. We then fell asleep.