Woohoo

((I wrote this during class lol))

Calvin slid the kitty thigh his up his leg, the soft fabric rubbing against his newly shaven legs. Calvin then slid the short and cute pastel blue skirt over his kitty panties. He grabbed a kitty sweater that was laying down on his bed and slipped it on, tucking it under his skirt. Calvin brushed his hair and clipped it back with hello kitty hair pins. Calvin's lips formed a smile, his cheeks turning a light pink on his pale face. He twirled, his skirt flying upwards slightly. Calvin giggled as he looked in his mirror. His chubby cheeks forming a smile, but he stopped when his doorbell ranged. He walked downstairs and opened the door without thinking.
"Hey Cal-" the voice trailed off when they saw the feminine boy in front of them.
"What are you wearing?" Calvin looked at the man in front of him, then remembered what he was wearing. His face was priceless.
"N-Niall... I-I..." Calvin was stuttering like crazy. He took a deep breath and started taking again. "I-I'll go change..." Niall shook his head with a smirk on his face.
"No, don't worry about it." Niall said. Calvin just nodded and moved out of the way so he can walk in. Niall walked in and slid his hand against Calvin's hip. Calvin gasped and glared at Niall, but he just responded with an innocent smile. He started to walk to Calvin's room, Calvin rushing after him.
"Niall you can-"
"Wow so this is the type of room the biggest cyberbully on YouTube has." Niall commented, interrupting Calvin. Calvin had a pretty Aesthetic room. He had peachy colored walls, a small bed against the wall, which had pastel pink covers. He also had cute clouds as pillows. He had lights on his walls with a few pictures here and there. He also had cute llama plushes in the corner of his room next to his closet.

Calvin was blushing holding on the tip of his skirt.
"I-I..." Calvin looked up at Niall, who was now sitting on his bed. He just laughed, looking at small blushing boy in front of him.
"God, you're so fucking cute," Niall muttered under his breath. Calvin walked over and sat next to Niall.
"S-so why are you here?" Calvin asked, his head tilting slightly.
"Am I not aloud to see my friend?" Niall questioned.
"I-I didn't mean it like that!"
"I'm kidding. I just wanted to see how you were doing." Nail said, his eyes trailing down at the small boy in front of him. The way his body curves, his skinny body, his chubby rosy cheeks, and his soft plump pink lips. His soft mocha eyes and his fluffy brown hair. It all went well together, and well, to be blunt

Niall wanted to fuck this cute boy in front of him.

Niall's hand trailed down to Calvin's thigh, gripping it softly making him gasp.
"N-Niall, stop" Calvin said as he tried to move Niall's hand, but Niall had a firm grip on his thigh. "Niall, please take your hand off my-" he was cut off by Niall picking up his small frame and moved him so he was sitting on his lap. Niall moved his hand up Calvin's sweater, hovering his hand over Calvin's nipple. He used his other hand to lift up Calvin's skirt, his kitty panties now visible. Niall started to palm Calvin's Hardening dick.
"A-Ahhh~ n-Niall."'Calvin moaned. Niall smilies, enjoying the reactions from the frail boy. Niall flipped Calvin so they are facing each other. He lifted Calvin's sweater so his nipple was now visible, he started to nibble and suck on it. Calvin leaned his head against Niall's shoulder, moaning. Niall gave Calvin a kiss on his rosy cheeks. Niall stopped pumping Calvin, which made him whimper from the loss.
Niall then put the frail boy on the bed, and kissed his soft plump lips. He started to hit on his bottom lip, which made Calvin moan. He took this opportunity and slid his tongue into his mouth. He started to explore every inch in his mouth, sucking on his tongue at times. He pulled away with string of saliva on their lips. Niall trailed his kisses to the corner of his lip to the nape of his neck, and started to leave purple brushes here and there.
Niall took off Calvin's sweater and started to leave more kisses here and there. He then pulled off both Calvin's skirt and panties, leaving fully naked. Niall kissed Calvin stomach then licked to his abdomen to his inner thigh. Niall started to lick the base of his cock and started to slide his tongue up down the shaft. He gently kissed and licked the tip, the salty flavor coming into his mouth. Niall moved his hands to Calvin's dick and slowly pumped it, his hands massaging his balls. Calvin moans tying to buck his hips but Niall held him down.
"N-Niall I'm c-close." Calvin whimpered. Niall stopped what he was doing and went up to Calvin's ear.
"Not yet, love," Niall whispered, with a smirk on his face. Niall kissed the corner of his lip and flipped him over so he was laying on his stomach. Niall grabbed Calvin's hip and pulled it up so his butt was in the air. Niall moved his hand over Calvin's butt cheek and slapped it hard, making him yelp.
"N-Niall please," Calvin begged. "F-fuck me." Niall laughed quietly and took off his pants. His dick was already leaking with percum, he lined up at his entrance and slowly pushed his dick in. Calvin gripped the sheets, bitting his lip. Niall waited at least 15 seconds before he started moving again. Once he was fully in he waited another 15 seconds so he can adjust to his size. Once Calvin gave him a signal to continue he put his his hands on Calvin's waist and thrusted in and out at a steady pace. Calvin gripped the sheets, and started to moan really loud. Niall started to speed up his thrust, hitting a certain spot in Calvin.

   "A-ahhh~ Niall, right there!" He moaned out, his back arching. Niall slowed down his thrust, making Calvin whimper.  "W-why'd you slow down?" Calvin whined with heavy breaths (HeavyDirtyBreathing) Niall didn't say anything.
   He pulled out so only the tip was in, then angled his hips and thrusted. Calvin gripped the sheets harder, a loud moan coming from his mouth. Niall flipped Calvin over so he was on his back.
"I love you so much, baby boy," Niall whispered and kissed the corner of his lips. Calvin moaned in response. Niall thrusted harder and started to pump Calvin. Calvin bit his lip, getting a warm felling in his abdomen.
"N-Niall I'm close." He whimpered.
"Me too." Niall groaned. With a few more pumps and thrusts they both came at the same time. Niall pulled out making Calvin whimper weakly. Niall layer next to Calvin and wrapped his arms around him.
"Goodnight, love." Niall said quietly.
"G-goodnight." Calvin replied and snuggled into Niall's chest.

chest.

__________________________________
Lol this was alright.
1203 words not including this. Also request if you want