October 18 2016

"Yoongi sweetie you did great on stage!!" Cynthia said as she was coming closer to me with a big smile on her face.
     " I was able to do it because you were here to support me and the boys" I said giving her a peek on her forehead
   Everything was just fine until we reached our room in the dorm. I could tell something was bothering her, I wasn't sure what was it..
     If it's because she's been gaining weight, that doesn't  matter to me because her belly it's really beautiful. Or if it's because I didn't want to give her the copy of the album then it's ok, I mean her mood changes a lot and she gets mad at mostly everything, but she can't stay mad for a long time.... not when I give her kisses attacks...
       But this time it was different than usual.... it seemed like she was hiding something important from me... and that makes me anxious...
      " Baby " I said kissing her on the neck while she's watching tv " is there something wrong "
      " no, why?" She continues watching tv, at this point I know that something is off.
      I walk around the couch and sit on the floor facing her and asking her again " is there something wrong "
       " just forget about Yoongi, it doesn't matter anymore and it's not like it even mattered in the first place "
         " why do you say that.... tell me what's wrong or else-"
        "Or else what? your going to break up with me huh? "
          " Cynthia baby that not-"
        " Yoongi look I know everything you need to play dumb anymore..... I know what you did and I even heard Hoseok and Jungkook talk about it"
      " baby what are you talking about.... what did they said to make you so mad at me"
" you and that girl from your company went to a date the other day, and they also said you guys when to a jewelry store.... apparently a fan recognized you and her"
It wasn't long until tears were running down from her cheeks and that when I knew asking the new girl for help was a bad idea.... I just wanted to know which ring would better for you
      " Cynthia is not what it seems like-"'
      " excuses excuses and more excuses..... Yoongi I... I though you loved me.... I seen her... she's really pretty and probably smarter and she also has a perfect body...... is it because I'm gaining weight? is it because of that??"
      "I-"
     " I'm not sure when you started forgetting about me... I know you're busy since you guys released the new album and you have your schedule packed up... you know I don't mind.... but before that you seemed distant and I can't take it no more "
    Before I knew it she was walking out of the dorm and I couldn't chase after her... she needs time to calm down and plus even if I try to make her understand the misunderstanding she won't believe me......
       I enter our room to find baby clothes laying in the bed with a note saying " Mama Cynthia and me are very proud of you Papa Yoongi!" I quickly ran out of the room when suddenly Hoseok comes into the living room looking all pale
   " Yoongi.... Cynthia.... she got..... in an accident and she's on her way to the hospital"