Justin Bieber: Behind Bars

I was driving. I just finished my 14th beer when it hit me! There was a huge pink bunny hopping down the road. I tried chasing it as he swerved from lane to lane. The police, my backup, came to tame the bunny. The tall height of it made it mandatory for helicopters to get in in this chase. I guess I may have been in the polices way of the bunny, so they hit my car and made it spin out. All I remember after that is the police yelling,"Cyrus, get out of the car!"
I had no idea why I was behind bars when I awoke. They must of mistaken me for the bunny. Understandable. One thing that is amazing is the bars of the cells are shinny, unlike glass doors.
For lunch each day we get a corn dog and carrots. Everyday. It gets old. After I came back to my real senses, I started to make friends. Of course, I went straight to the men to make friends. I immediately made friends. They call me gay little funny bunny. One of theirs name are John, and he is, well, that's for another time.
I got into my first fight on the 7th day. One guy gave John the special eye, so I stood up for my man! I went over and pushed him back an inch and started yelling. I started yelling to get away from my man. At this point, sadly, the police felt so bad for John that they let him free from jail because of me. And he was a murderer. The man I tried to fight reminds me if John everyday, which is depressing for me.
Everyday I think of that bunny. Why didn't he get jailed. Why me. My new life goal was to get that bunny, right after getting John.