Chapter 1: an Interesting Message

(Imagine Reader-chan is in it with her spirit as well, I'll reveal that soon enough too. Oh and one more thing! After frontier will be season 2 of digimon and you'll see the reason when I start the chapter)

~Reader-chan(you)~

I sat at the table glaring at the clock, we were waiting for Takuya's dad to come home so we could celebrate his little brother's birthday. Unfortunately for us he was taking way too long and we were bored out of our minds. Oh, the reason why I'm at Takuya's house right now is because he's my best friend been that way since childhood really. Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is _______ Motomiya and I have a twin brother named Davis, and if your couldn't tell by the fact he's a boy and I'm a girl, we're fraternal twins.

Anyway back to what was going on now we were both bored out of our mind when suddenly Takuya's house phone, which was portable, and my phone showed a message.

"Would you like to start?"

Yes

No

"Well that's weird, why not. It's better than being bored" I stated and I couldn't help but notice Takuya agree.

"Well let's go" Takuya said as we slipped on our shoes. I passes by a mirror on the way out, taking a glance at my appearance, as I was a tomboy through and through so I didn't care how I looked. I guess all of you out there want to know though huh? Okay I had (hair color) (long or short) (curly or straight) hair and (eye color) eyes and my hair was pulled into a ponytail and slipped through the back of my (fave color) baseball cap. I wore a (fave color) t-shirt which had a broken and bleeding heart in the color (2nd fave color). Next I had on ripped denim jeans, (2nd fave color) finger-cut biker gloves, and (fave color) sneaker with a blue sphere on the side of the sneaker.

"Takuya, ________, be home before eight and don't play in the street!" Takuya's mom shouted over her shoulder, both of us waving back at her before we leave and shouting 'We won't' to her.

"We made it just in time" I sighed as we had made it to the elevator before it closed. I looked at the other person in the elevator and waved.

"I'm ______, who are you?" I asked kindly he just humped and turned away. How rude.

"That was jerkish" Takuya stated.

"I don't think jerkish is a word, Takuya" I stated with a smile on my face and the guy looked annoyed at us.

"I'm right here you know" he put in.

"Oh we know" I started, smirking.

"We just don't care" Takuya finished and we fist bumped, the guy let out a sigh of annoyance.

"Can't this elevator go any faster!" he complained.

"Seeing how we're going down several hundred floors below where a normal elevator could go I don't think so" I responded and the elevator came to a stop.

"Finally!" with that said he rushed out the elevator as the phone voice, pv as I'm calling it, told us "it's all up to you now"

"And I thought we were going to be friends and have tea parties" I stated, trying and failing to frown.

"Yeah! And we could finally break out the dolls" Takuya added and we broke into laughter.

"We better find a train" I stated and we found one, right by the elevator and figured why not. We walked into the room to see three other kids.

"And then there were five" the only kid without a hat said.

"Hi! I'm _______ and this is my best friend Takuya" I stated with a smile.

"So you're taken, huh" the kid stated, seeming to pout.

"What?" we both looked confused.

"So you're not dating?" the kid looked happy now.

"NO!" we both shouted, a huge blush decorating my cheeks. I sure hope Takuya didn't see it, I'm already embarrassed enough.

"So do you wanna go out with me?" he decided to ask.

"Not unless you want my shoe up your butt" I replied and he backed off.

"Now that, that's out of the way I'm Zoe" the only female besides me stated.

"I'm JP" the kid that spoke before stated, winking at me.

"You're this close to getting a beating" I growled at him.

"_________ not kidding, she can take you and most boys out within a second. She has a black belt in karate" Takuya stated.

"Really? You go girl. I take it you're a tomboy?" Zoe asked me and I nodded, with a smile on my face.

"Oh, hey there, who are you?" I asked the little kid, bending down to him.

"I-I'm Tommy and I didn't want to get on this train!" he cried and I held him, trying to comfort him.

"There, there, it's okay" I shushed him and he slowly stopped crying.

"Thank you miss" he stated as I let go.

"Just call me ______, okay?" I asked with a smile.

"Alright" He smiled as well and the train came to a stop with the door opening and showing some evil looking bunny head creatures. I didn't want to get out...