Chapter 2: Takuya is a flame head...Who knew?

~Reader-chan~

"Off you go" the train stated, blowing steam and piratically throwing us off.

"The train talked" I stated, my mind shutting down.

"I'm not just any train I'm Trailmon! I'm a digimon train" the train sounded offended. How is that even possible?! The train sounded offended! Trains can't have emotion because there not supposed to be alive!

"That's it I'm dreaming" I decided.

"If you are _______ then we're having the same dream and I somehow doubt that" Takuya stated.

"But this can't be real! I mean trains aren't supposed to talk!" I shouted.

"I told you my name is trailmon!" He shouted then backed up and began to leave.

"Hey! Wait! Don't leave us in this crazy place!" I shouted.

"Sorry! If you want to leave you gotta find a spirit!" Trailmon shouted and left. That's when Tommy began to walk on the tracks.

"Tommy!" I shouted.

"I don't want to be here!" He shouted, crying.

"But that isn't the way to go about it!" I shouted back.

"Yeah! We'll find the spirit, Tommy, and we'll get you home!" Takuya promised as Tommy turned back, believing us. Just as he was starting back the ground shook and a mass mammoth came running after a teddy bear like creature and a bunny like creature. Tommy grabbed a hold of the railing so he wouldn't fall off.

"What is that?!" Takuya shouted in disbelief.

"That is Mammothmon, one mean digimon whose freezing breath can freeze even the toughest of digimon" the teddy bear like creature stated.

"Where is it? Where are the two spirits? I must destroy them!" Mammothmon stated angrily.

"It's ours!" Both me and Takuya shouted, only to cover our mouths and run when it blew an icy wind from its trunk in an effort to freeze us. Takuya grabbed Tommy just as the tracks became icy and we suddenly slipped. Luckily for us there was ground underneath. I walked towards some sort of barrier thing as Takuya walked to the one opposite of me. It was like we were in a trance, we pulled out the machine that our phones turned into, mine dark blue and light blue, and pointed it at the statues in front of us.

"Ahh!" Tommy yelled just as Mammothmon was about to crush him.

"Execute! Spirit evolution! _________ digivolve to Riolumon!" I shouted turning into a jackal like dog creature. 

"Execute! Spirit evolution! Takuya digivolve to Agunimon!" Takuya stated, evolving into some sort of man beast with blonde hair. 

"No way! That's Agunimon the warrior of flame and Riolumon the warrior of aura" the teddy bear creature said, looking in awe as Agunimon saved Tommy by throwing the mammoth. Mammothmon just got back up, looking angry.

"Freezing breath!" he shouted, blowing icy wind out of his truck with me and Takuya dodging.

"If that's all you got then I'm afraid this'll be short aura sphere!" I shouted throwing a blue swirling ball at the Mammothmon, who fell back from the force of the attack.

"Thanks for the opening Riolumon! I'll take it from here pyro darts!" Takuya yelled, firing three flaming bullets out of his gauntlets at Mammothmon and a stream of data surrounded a shadow outline of Mammothmon.

"Be purified by the flame, fractal code digitize!" Takuya shouted, the data going into the machine that his phone turned into. We both fell on our knees as we turned into humans again.

"Well that happened" Takuya stated, huffing and puffing.

"Yeah" I nodded, doing the same.

"Wow! That was so cool!" Tommy shouted, sounding excited at what we just did.

"Glad you liked it" I waved, after falling on my face, too tired to do anything else.

"What she said" Takuya added, laying on his face too. 

"You know you really are a flame head now Takuya" I smirked.

"Shut-up" He grumbled.

(A/n: okay  I know Mammothmon wasn't the digimon they fought and that's not how they digivolve but I took a lot of creative license here. I mean it would be boring and repetitive if it was exactly like the anime so there)