[3] J-Hope, please come out..

Jin is at it again, trying to convince Hoseok to get out. "Hobiiiii." The shoulder visual asked, becoming sad. "WHAT?!" Hobi finally snaps, shouting from the other side of the door. This however, made the hyung flinch. His expression saddened more and said, "S-sorry for bothering your alone time, I-I just want you to get out once a while.." "NO! I SAID I DO NOT WANT TO!" "J-Hope, please." "What did I say? No, right? And nO MEANS NO." He suddenly hits the door hardly. The hit lands on Jin's face, surprisingly, that was hard enough to get the hyung a broken blood vessel. He tears up, 'Hobi would never hurt anyone..' He painfully thought as blood and tears went down from his face. This caught Rapmon's eye and caused him to run by the older one's side, "Jin hyung! Are you alright?" "I'm f-fine.. J-hope's just mad.. I made him angry.. I should have left him alone.." He said depressingly and stood up to get tissue for his bleeding nose. The leader looked at Hobi's door and his expression became upset. "Hobi, I thought you were strong.." The leader mumbled and walked away. 

[PLUS: HOBI'S REACTION TO RAPMON'S "HOBI, I THOUGHT YOU WERE STRONG" MESSAGE AND HOBI'S POV]
I suddenly hear the leader through the door, "Hobi, I thought you were strong.." he said, tears came down falling fast, the world around me was rapidly spinning, and I was stuck in the dark, being slowly enveloped in madness. 'When did I become like this?' I asked myself, ever since the hating on my face thing started, now in the present, even some ARMYs hate me. Not just my face anymore, but my personality and me itself. I got depressed because I thought they would accept for who I was. But they didn't, they said a lot of mean words. It made my self esteem and confidence lower down to the point where I'm now just stuck in the same ol' room everyday, just checking their new comments about me everyday. But recently, there's been this one person who'd try to fight those haters. I would scroll comment by comment, that person has a reply to every hate comment. Their name was, "FOOD IS LIFE <3". At first, I thought it was Jin hyung but he wouldn't be that addicted to food that he'd make a profile about it. They're the only reason why I'm still alive.