Introduction

"Hiya! My name is Scarlet, but that doesn't matter. I'm here to teach you some lore before you get jumping into that little book of adventures. Oh... I don't know where to start. Where's Atlas when you need him..? ATLAS!! I NEED YOUR HELP!"

Atlas: "Huh?"

Scarlet: "How do I explain... Everything?"

Atlas: "Well, start off with the Dimensions."

Scarlet: "Oh yeah, thanks Atlas. Okay, so there are many, many, many dimensions in the universe. Only a handful are known to mortals, though. The first dimension is where you are now, mortal - the human dimension."

Atlas: "The second dimension is like the first, but far into the future with robots and such... where do you think we got the idea of 'future' movies?"

Atlas: "The third dimension is where all the 'monsters' live. And yes, the monster stories you were told were all true."

Atlas: "And then there's my favorite dimension - the fourth one. Also known as the Mermaid dimension.... Soooo many hot babes in bikinis - "

Scarlet: "Quit it, Atlas!!"

Atlas: "OW!! Okay, okay!"

Scarlet: "Now where were we... Oh, right, the fifth dimension. It's full of demons and fire - that's where my boyfriend sent me for awhile."

Atlas: "This isn't about you, Scar. Now the sixth dimension is my sister Leoa's favorite - the dragon dimension."

Scarlet: "The seventh dimension is called 'Random'. Most go there to escape their own dimension for awhile usually."

Atlas: "We're nearly done. The eighth dimension is called the Cloud dimension. It's full of humans and monsters alike but ruled by a monarchy."

Scarlet: "Yeah, Queen Luna is cool."

Atlas: "The ninth dimension is called Discord 'cuz you guessed it - it's completely chaotic."

Scarlet: "And finally -drumroll, please- the last dimension we know of - the Death dimension. Every dead person goes there or gets eaten by a demon."

Atlas: "Mmmm yummy souls."

Scarlet: "Okay, okay. But for now, let's just go to our dimension."

Atlas: "Alright, well cya guys later!"