Chapter 2 "REJECTED"

Jimin his warmth his touch I'm finally experiencing Jimin; this seductive hunk was my first love and still is. But my first love, REJECTED ME. It's like I'm playing Russian Roulette with my heart. Why does he want to get to know it now what does he want from me? "Jimin let go of me" I couldn't stop shuddering I loved him yet I know he doesn't feel the same way he REJECTED me in high school. "Y/N what are yo talking about, I want to b-." I instantly stopped his lies from spilling. "NO NO I KNOW WHAT YOU WANT TO SAY YOUR A LIAR" My voice echoed throughout the park soon after rogue tears started to fall from my eyes he's such a terrible liar; he wants to be with me what a lie. My thoughts kept colliding into each other until Jimin spoke caressed my cheek wiping away my tears. " I'm sorry Y/N, You've obviously suffered because of me. I'm terribly sorry; Your feelings for me caused this but my feelings for you as well." Jimin's words were soft and gentle like he was singing a nursery rhyme to a baby. Jimin lifted my head and took my hand kissing it up to my pearly nails. "Y/N L/N I love you with all my heart. Ever since I left to become an idol I've always regretted not telling yo my feelings; you also blocked my number so I couldn't call or text you. I thought you forgot about me completely. Jimin's voice set off alarms in my head. WAHHHH IS HE CONFESSING TO MEH!?!!?!?!

"J-Jimin I never forgot about you, I was just heartbroken after you left our hometown to become an idol, You were my first love; you still are." Jimin's eyes started to brighten up like crystal stars in the night. "I love you too, and I always will." Funny enough both confessed. Just in that pool of time I heard some deep voice. "JIMINIE WHERE ARE YOU!!."

"What the hell." I instantly ran in the direction of the man yelling. And then he bumped into me by that I mean this alien of a man fell on me and touched me up we were both guys but it felt weird as hell . " HUH, WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU PERVERT AHHHHHH." I pushed the doofus off me and slapped him across the face." "Owwww that hurt, you meanie" My eyes started twitching as other men came alongside with Jimin. "W-W-W-What is this your like a child. Some teenage boy who was really cute came over at his side. "Are you okay Hyung?" His voice was so silky and smooth it made me think of a little bunny. "S-She slapped me for no utter reason" The man dropped his head to the boy's shoulder crying, Woah I hurt him that much. "YOU GROPED ME YOU ASSWHOLE, OH IM LEAVING" I screamed furiously and started running away from those rats. I kept thinking about Jimin all the way back to my hotel room. I'd sigh.

"I'm only in Seoul for 7 days longer and then I'm going home it was fun sightseeing."

A/N YEET hoped u guys liked this chapter tell me if you got any of the puns even though there's like 2 anyway you go back tomorrow to find Jimin dont worry BUUUUUUUTTT. That is the smut cums in HEHEHEHEHEH.