Chapter 3 "Lustfull Nights"

Day 2: I woke up when the sound of my alarm buzzing after that lets just say I smashed it aka cracked my phone screen. Simply fabulous. "GREAT JUST GREAT!" I screeched throughout the hotel room, I swung out my laptop to listen to some k-pop. Time sought that my heart would heal by listening to MAMAMOO. "Ayyyy, this group leaves me shook." I keep remembering when I unblocked Jimin's number. I told him which hotel I was staying. As time slowly dried Jimin texted me back. "Jimin texted me back huh." I dashed to my phone unlocking it and reading the message 

Jimin <3: Hey beautiful, wanna come and hang ot with me, the boys WONT be coming promise.

You: You promised you doofus and sorry for running off. Btw whenever you got new phones whold you transfer my number onto it even though I never texted you since high school?

Jimin <3: Well yeah I liked you and I can tell you did the same so yah. I'll see ya later at the park where we met up yesterday.

    Jimin finally left now I can get changed. You put on some demin shorts, converse, a fedora, sunglasses, a black shirt, and a flannel (around your waist). "Finally I'm done changing ha that took ages time to go meet Jimin, lets do this." I clenched my fist and put it into the air. Once you arrived at the lively park you sat down on a bench waiting for Jimin. He arrived 20 miniutes later.

You stared at the lone wolf punching his arm. "Your so late, where were you; it's six o'clock you dimwitted moron I've waited 20 mins for your sorry ass."I kept screaming my thoghts to Jimin he just looked at me with devilish eyes. "Y/N what do you wish to do tonigh my love?" Jimin leaned in grabbing my wrist pulling me closer to him and whispering lustfilled voice. I coldn't help but blush a bit his hands were so warm. "J-Jimin what are you getting at." I blurted that out randomly but I needed. "Lets go back to you're hotel room Y/N I want to see you get there safe." The tension in the air between us was so awkward and people were stareing beacause Jimin was holding my hand. 

We reached the idle hotel  Jimin took me into the elevator, Jimin obviously got in with me he was so clingy it was annoying. "Turn around NOW!" Jimin's voice went from soft and sweet to cold and ruthless it sent shivers down my spine; guess it was a good thing that no one else was in there with us. I spiralled my body around was it out of fear I will never know but Jimin pushed me against the ellavators wall, "Oww, Jimin that hrt why'd yo-." My words were stopped by kisses down back as jimin was rolling up my t-shirt lilttle by little this was soon followed by moans ecscaping from my lips. "Ah Hah J-Jimin what are y-you doing?" I coldn't keep my moans locked up in my lips. As soon as those words left my mouth JImin instanly stopped kissing my back and rolled my shirt back down. "Dont worry you'll be getting more in the bedroom." BEDROOM NO WAY SEX NO NO NO NO WE JST MET UP A DAY AGO SEX NOW WAYY AM I DOING THAT. We stopped on the floor where my room was Jimin clenhing on my wrist tightly while going to my hotel room this was all happening to fast. As we entered my room Jimin pushed me onto the bed undoing my belt while sliding my shirt off; once that was out of the way Jimin threw my fedora onto the floor along with my shirt pressing free hand on my chest an instant groan escaped my caged lips Jimin knew how to make me groan or moan I could just tell his lustfll expression. 'He's so sexy' As he was taking my shorts off he started to take his white turtle neck off after the whole clothing process was up with Jimin started kissing and ceressing my left leg while muttering something in japanise each time he stopped to kiss somewhere else on my skin tight legs. "Anata wa watashi no kokoro o nusunda." His voice was so soft it my heart explode into peices.

"W-W-What does that mean Jimin.""You'll find out soon enough."