[M] Hold

T A E H Y U N G
sequel: Action!

words: 2148
a/n: something came up yesterday! I'm sorry for the late update dear and also this has different plot. Hope you like it!

+++

After that incident happened in Taehyung's car, the two of you didn't look each other as friends and just co-workers in a film. The two of you started to do things and that includes sexual relationship with him. Taehyung even was your first. You and Taehyung were so drunk that day and got horny afterwards until you woke up in the morning having a red little spot on the white bed sheet with Taehyung laying beside you, completely naked and so were you. He apologized for what he have done to you, being sorry for getting the precious thing that you preserved since you're born but in the end you can't blame him of what happened that night, you two were drunk and wasted so you can't just blame him as much as you want for you were also horny and careless.

Sexual relationship with Taehyung strengthen  up more after that night happened. He was slowly taking your purity and innocence inside of you. He teach you things that are new to you until you get used to it.

"Ready?" Taehyung asked as you wrapped your forearms with his, locking it. You gave him a smile and a simple nod, cueing him to start walking towards to the big curtain as the noise of the people's claps gives you the feeling of nervousness.

"Let's again welcome! /fullname/ and Kim Taehyung!" said the emcee and you started to smile and wave to the audience as Taehyung also did the same.

The crews and the company held a party for the two of you for the successful film that you and Taehyung did. It ended with a lot of people appreciating it. You and Taehyung were a popular ship these days, people liked the way you two acted on the film and that made the views climbed its very way top, breaking records.

"Director-nim! We don't have to do this!" Taehyung said and gave a chuckle as he was holding the mic.

"Taehyung-ah! and Y/N-ah! where's the thank you speech?!" the director said from the crowd and the staff laughed as you and Taehyung laughed from what the director yelled from the two of you.

Taehyung thanked the crew and all the people who supported and made the film successfully and you continue to mention the rest.

"Congratulations Y/N!" Jimin said and gave you a welcome hug when you approach their table. You left his body when you felt the hug got longer as the other members, which is taehyung's bandmates, also congratulate you and Taehyung for having a successful film.

You're shared your table with Taehyung and the other members of his band. Taehyung was sitting beside you as the other side was occupied by Jimin. You were talking about all the shootings and Hoseok kept telling jokes which made the table lighter because of the laughter until then something creeped on your knee. When you looked down you saw Taehyung's hand resting on it which you normally ignore for this happened all the time and also Taehyung was talking in a carefree way, implementing you that he didn't care resting his hand on your bare knee for you're wearing a black dress.

As you continue to talk to the other members, Taehyung's hand inches up way to your legs as he played on the hem of your skirt and trying to give you a message but you still didn't give your attention to it until then his hand sneak inside your skirt and squeeze your inner thigh which made you shudder a little.

"Is something wrong Y/N?" Namjoon asked across the table when you cut your words. You quickly drop your napkin when Jimin were about to turn to your side trying to cover up Taehyung's hand as it suddenly move away from your inner thigh.