[M] Try

J U N G K O O K

a/n: just gonna drop this here. :))  lol the whole idea is not mine.

warnings: blowjob, friends to benefits

+++

You were already threatening to close your eyes because of that one weak shot that your bestfriend gave to you but she completely forgot that you have this low tolerance of alcohol. Your mind flew everywhere right now as you try to fight your drunk self because it would be a waste to miss this kind of celebration and until it cross to your mind and you wondered if that tweet that you saw earlier in your tl was true. It all got you curious somehow because you never tried it before nor pay attention to it so you decided to grab your phone and decided to share it to your other bestfriend.

| hey syd gues what i learned somthng today haha,, di u know thst humming whil u sukc som1 will stop u frm gagging hehe I want t try it to you,,, haha
    sent 11:45 pm

It takes seconds for your phone to vibrate again. You received a reply but due to the alcohol's effect, you can't completely read the reply. Your eye sight were not cooperating with you, looking at the duplicating screens of your phone just made you dizzy so you just ignore the reply that you just received and planning it to read it tomorrow.

You found yourself on your bed with your head pulsing like it was gonna explode. You closed your eyes a bit and remember what happened last night. Right. You were being knocked out by a weak one shot drink of an alcohol. You sighed on yourself as you also remember how your bestfriend brought you to your own place because you knew you'll be getting some loud exhortation.

You sat on your bed and reached for your phone that was laying on the bed side table. You opened it to check on your class schedule tomorrow but as soon as you opened it, it directed you to a conversation.

You read the last reply that was sent to you and you can't even believe this is happening right now.

| Try it to me? sure why not? Just joking hahaha are you drunk y/n? Because first Sydney doesn't have a dick and second this is your friend Jungkook
   seen 11:46 pm

You swear you're so ruined right now but a part of you saying that it's not a big deal because you've been friends with him for so long and this is just normal.

| I'm sorry. Yes I was clearly drunk last night.
sent 9:11 am

you replied. You closed your eyes and give yourself  a painful slap on your face because of how stupid you are last night.
Not in any minutes your phone vibrated so you, quickly, looked at your phone to see Jungkook's reply.

| No hahahha to be honest I laughed so hard when you texted that to me, anyways I mentioned it to Syd and she's laughing at your text too so no need to be sorry.
seen 9:17 am

you let out a relieved breath. Thankful because Jungkook didn't even pay attention to it.

| btw can we just have the movie mara in my place because mom's not here and I'm still on a hangover right now so?
    sent 9:20 am

| well I'm in for that but syd would be the problem here so ask her not me.
    seen 9:21 am

You sighed because this would be tough job in convincing Sydney to move the place because your place and her place are more distant than Jungkook.