rated R: THE BORED STORY Elijah Moe crazy short DEC.06,2011

one day in this big world lived this man. his name was reese smith and his age was 38 years young. he was a lawyer with a multimillion dollar company he started working when he was 20 years ago he already had enough money to retire early so he put in his 2 week notice was approved and they put together a going away party for him, the next day was his last day of work before he started his holiday for the rest of his life so he thought. At the office everybody was quiet when Ree walked in his receptioness said good morning and handed him his mail and he went into his office closed the door and walked closet to grab a box to put his stuff from his desk while he was cleaning out his desk  and office outside his office everybody started p0utting party snacks and drinks ready quietly, everybody was ready to shout "surprise". Reese was done thinking nobody cared that he was leaving. so he put his boxes by his door then open and when the door opened everybody yelled "SURPRISE!!!". He was shocked to hear that so they cracked the bottles and munched out on the food turned on the music and started dancing like it was a club one of the women there asked him to dance with her and they started to dance the dance floor she started dance close to him so he went with it they both got turned on and she whispered "come with me" then she walked away from him and went back in his office  closed the door closed the door grabbed eachother started kissing put their hands on eachother then the clothes began to fall off one by one he grubed he then put her on the desk and started to push back and forth  harder and harder she began to moan and saying "yeah baby i wanted this for awhile give to me baby" the people in the other room could not hear them having sex the music was to loud. they continued 1 1/2 hours when they were done they put their clothes back on and went back to the party for awhile. the drinks were all gone the party was over so everybody started to go home early, they called the cabs and one by one they came and gone finally reese's cab came so he jumped in and said his address 20mins later the cab made it to his place  and payed him and give him extra for the mess he made in the back seat  said thanks he went to his door, pulled out his keys opened the door and said shit  I forgot my stuff back at the office  and he didn't want to go back tomorrow  so he said I'm going to the office besides he still have the office key. He  called a cab with his cellphone a different cab becaus it was 3-4 in the morning  because it was still Dark. he opened the door went to the elevator and pressed the 25th floor button and when the door opened he found blood on the floor all over the place... Nabe coot.