Harry's little sister (A Seamus Finnigan Love Story)

Name: Cassidy Potter

Age:10 soon to be 11

Nicknames: Child(Aunt Petunia, Unncle Vernon and Aunt Marge), Cassy or Cass(Harry), Skinny Minny(Dudley)

Family; Lily Potter(Mum, Deceased), james Potter(Dad, Deceased), Harry Potter(Twin Brother although he is older than her by 10 minutes), Vernon Dursley(Uncle), Petunia Dursley(Aunt), Dudley Dursley(Cousin), Marge Dursley(Aunt)

Looks:Long Red Hair, Big Brown Eyes, Heart Shaped Scar On Her Wrist From Where Voldermort's Curse Shot Off.

Personality: Cheeky, Caring, Crazy, Energetic, Loveable, Girly, Smart, Bubbly, Loves everyone, can see the good in everyone, Kind, Considerate, Prankster

Type Of Guy She Likes; Big Smile, Blue or Green eyes, Brown, Black or Ginger hair, A Prankster like her,Maybe older so they are more protective of her

Crush: A boy called James Edwards that goes to her school (She will not end up with him she will end up with someone out of the wizarding world)

Hobbies: Singing, Dancing, Acting and Cooking

Friends: Harry (When she goes to Hogwarts she will befriend Hermione, Ron, The Twins, Seamus, Dean, Neville, Luna, Ginny, Percy)

A few words from Cass herself:

Hey guys it's cass here. I'm the wonderful twin sister of Harry Potter. He thinks he is the boss because he is 10 minutes older than me and he is EXTREMELY over protective. I love to Sing, Dance, Act and Cook.This is a good thing and a bad thing. The reason cooking is a bad ting is because Aunt Petunia always makes me cook for her, Uncle Vernon and my cousin Dudley but it is also a good thing because it helps me for when i am older becase i want to become a professional chef.