Harry and Adrian (dirty)

Warning: extreme sexual context

Adrian's POV

I walk out of the dressing room, needing some fresh air. The smell of hairspray has stuck in my nose. I push open the heavy door, shoving my way past a guy and walk into the open air. I sit on the floor and wait. Harry should be finished with the show very soon.

I haven’t got to talk to Harry as much as I would like, he is always busy. About three months into the tour he asked me to go along with him, we were taking it really bad. Of course I said yes, not having anything else to do. I love going along with him, but I don’t get to talk to him too often. Normally after shows when we go to bed or on his day off, it’s hard.

I can hear the screams of girls through the thick walls, and I stand up. I brush of my bum and I walk to the door. I walk past the security guard and into the long hall. The screaming becomes louder with every step. I come to a door with a piece of paper stuck to it, it reads ‘Harry Styles’ I put in the code and push the door open, struggling with the weight. I walk in across the hard floor and sit on the couch. There isn’t any people in Harry's dressing room as he likes to get undressed by himself. There is a rack in the corner filled with Harry's black clothes.

I hear the screaming die down and I smile, finally the show is finished. I can hear the boys loud talking as they pass the doors into their dressing rooms. I hear the door swing open, I turn my head and in walks Harry dressed in a black shirt and black skinny jeans. He sees me and smirks.

‘’oh where is my Adrian?’’ he teases and lifts a book to look under it, I giggle.

‘’Adrian? I hope you aren’t hiding in my shoes,’’ he giggles and he takes his shoe off to look in it.

‘’Harry stop!’’ I laugh and his head turns to my direction.

‘’oh, there she is,’’ he exclaims, throwing his hands up.

He smiles and walks towards me, throwing himself down on the couch beside me. He grabs my waist and pulls me on top of him. I sit on his thighs and rest my head on his chest, inhaling his manly scent.

‘’hmm,’’ he hums into my hair ‘’I missed you tonight,’’ he mumbles, kissing the top of my head gently before running his finger throw it.

‘’I missed you too,’’ I say and I can't help but giggle when I pull back to look at his face. He is pouting, his bottom lip is puckered so far that I nearly touched it with my own.

‘’why the pout?’’ I smile and he giggles, I love that sound

‘’I'm horny,’’ he wines and I laugh, of course he is.

‘’so…’’ I shrug and he gives me an angry look

‘’please fix that,’’ he giggles and I sigh, gosh I want this but I love playing hard to get. But for once I won't, I want him so bad this time to tease.

‘’hmmm, kay,’’ I say and his pout turns up into a massive smile

He flips me over, the sudden movement makes me squeak. Harry forcefully attaches his lips to mine and I sigh into them. His lips part and I take the chance to slide my tongue in, he moans as my hands find his hair, I lightly tug earing a throaty moan form him. He presses his body down onto me, I can feel his bulge press against my leg and I flush. He catches my bottom lip between his teeth and he playfully tugs on it, I grip his hair tighter. He presses his crotch harder against me, I can feel myself getting wetter with ever touch.

‘’f*ck, I need you now,’’ he growls, I can tell he is desperate for some relief right now, we haven’t had sex for a while because he is always so busy.

 I hum in response as he tugs my shirt over my head, leaving me in a bra to cover my upper body. I sigh as his hands move around my back, his cold finger tips making me shiver slightly. He unclasps my bra and pulls it off of my body. He immediately grabs my chest, massaging and squeezing my nipples, making them go harder than they already were. His hands travel down and he pops the button of my shorts, sliding them down my legs. Now the only clothing I have on is my panties. He rubs a finger over the front and I gasp form the feeling. He pushes my thighs open and slides his fingers down, pressing harder against my core. I jump as he hits the best spot, he smirks, proud of himself. He loops his fingers around the top of my panties and tugs them down in one swift motion.

Harry lowers my head and attaches his lips to my soaking core, he licks a straight line up my center and hums against me. I push my hips up and Harry giggles against me, holding my hips down with his large hands. He sucks and tickles my core and I can see him pulling his belt off, this makes me even hornier.

‘’f*ck Harry, I'm close,’’ I manage to get out and he pulls away as soon as I say those words. He smirks at me and pulls his tight jeans down, his black boxers are hugging his lower body tightly, his bugle very noticeable. He tugs his boxers off his legs, lifting one at a time to pull them off.

‘’I'm going to f*ck you so hard Adrian,’’ he groans as he presses his tip to my entrance, he teases, rubbing himself all over my wetness, making me push my hips up, wanting him to do it already.

‘’beg,’’ he demands, it turns him on so much.

‘’f*ck me Harry, please,’’ I beg and Harry smirks, he presses his full length into me, making me scream in pleasure. He gives me a second to adjust before rocking his hips back and forth in a slow motion. I grab onto his hair, tugging him closer, my lips find his and we share a very passionate kiss as Harry quickens his pace. Harry moans into my mouth as do I.

‘’I love you so f*cking much Adrian,’’ Harry moans into my neck.

‘’I love you Harry,’’ I moan into his shoulder

Harry quickens his pace to a hard deep thrust, he moans every time his hips meet mine, I can tell he is close but he is holding it. He thrusts so fast I can't even see him, he is a blur. His thrusts become sloppier and I feel my lower stomach tighten.

‘’h-Harry I'm s-so close,’’ I gasp and he pushes his hips hard onto mine, pressing himself deeper

‘’Adrian! F*ck, me too,’’ he groans, his hand travels down to where we are connected and he starts rubbing circles onto my clit.

‘’I'm cumming!’’ I moan and he rubs his fingers harder against me. I clench my walls around him and I feel his come fill me up and he pulls out. He stars down at my core and he licks his lips, I look down and see his come seeping from my core onto the couch.

‘’oh f*ck that’s hot,’’ he groans and he wipes me with his shirt.

I smile as he kisses my p*ssy before kisses my lips lightly. He pulls on a clean pair of boxers and throws me my clothes to put on.

‘’I love you Adrian,’’ he sighs and sits down beside me

‘’I love you Harry,’’ I smile and for the rest of the night we cuddle on the same couch and end up falling asleep in each other’s arms forgetting about our hotel room.

(a/n: hi Adrian! I really hope you enjoyed your one shot! if you would like a one shot please inbox me! Please remember to vote, comment, check out my Harry fanfic ‘Hidden Heart’ and follow! It would mean so much to me, thank you-Brooke.xx)