Niall and Kayla

This one shot is for Kayla, I hope you enjoy!

Kayla p.o.v.

I stand in front of the mirror in my bathroom, combing through my soft brown hair. I'm getting ready for dinner with my boyfriend Niall. Niall and I have been together for over eight months now and it's getting really serious. I love Niall so much and he loves me. I stand in front of my mirror and check my full outfit, I look sexy if I do say so myself. I quickly run to my dresser and run red lipstick over my lips, completing the look. I check myself in the mirror once more before waiting for Niall to pick me up.

I hear a knock on the door and I jump up, my feet carrying me towards it. I open the door to see my boyfriend in dress pants and a button up white shirt. His eyes go up and down my body, lingering in certain places. He looks back up to my face with a smile.

‘’you look incredibly beautiful,’’ he says and takes my hand

‘’you look good yourself,’’ I giggle, he leans down and pecks me on the lips before guiding my towards the car

..

Niall steps out of the car and jogs to my side, helping me out. I thank him and his hand wraps around my waist. We walk up to a fancy restaurant and I wonder what the occasion is. We walk up to the front desk, my heels clicking against the hard floor.    

‘’reservations for two under the name Horan,’’ he says, his Irish accent standing out more than ever

‘’right this way,’’ our waiter says and leads up to the back of the room to a small table with candles lighting up the small space.

‘’thank you,’’ Niall says and pulls out the chair for me, such a gentleman

‘’thank you nialler,’’ I giggle as he sits down

‘’my pleasure,’’ he says and I giggle at his proper words this evening

‘’what so funny Kayla,’’ he says

‘’your speaking weird,’’ I giggle and he chuckles

‘’you don’t want my loud noises filling this fancy place do you?’’ he asks and I shake my head. If Niall was speaking like he usually does everyone would be staring at us.

I look into his dreamy eyes and I get trapped in them. They are sparkling from the flickering light. I sigh.

‘’I love you Niall,’’ I say

‘’I love you more Kayla,’’ he says and I shake my head

..

‘’where are we going,’’ I ask Niall as we walk out of the restaurant towards his car

‘’it's a surprise,’’ he whispers in my ear, his lips brush against my jawline and I shudder earing a cut chuckle from him

I get inside the car and Niall gets in the driver’s seat.  I wonder where he’s taking me, it could be anywhere.

‘’close your eyes and no peaking and no questions,’’ he says and I immediately close my eyes, sealing my mouth. I can hear the car pull on a dirt road. What the? I hope he isn’t going to like kill me or something, nah Niall is too sweet to kill me. What are you talking about Kayla, he is your boyfriend, you shouldn’t think like that. I can hear the wind hitting the car forcefully then I can feel the car turn.

‘’don’t worry we’re nearly there,’’ he assures me, I must’ve looked tense or nervous because his hand moves to my thigh, gripping lightly.

While I'm waiting to get there I think back on my favourite memories with Niall. The time when we ordered food and he went to get it, he came home with nothing and he said that they didn’t get the order but I smelt it on his lips, he ate all of the food, naughty boy. I remember the time when he took me golfing, I didn’t know how to so he helped me, and that was actually fun for golf. And the time that I was drinking my hot chocolate and he made laugh, causing my too spit it all over him, he was so mad.