chapter two: Chick Magnet

The King he Eye Candy and a Stud Muffin. He got other fictional characters photo bombing other Fan Fiction stories. Let this one now she is Sweet Pea from Sweet Pea a story about a woman so in love with The King she had sex with every man name Michael. The Mailman The Ups Man The Fed Ex Man The Milk delivery Man The Dentist The Gynecologist and even The sex addiction Doctor. His Name is Dr. Michael J something she never cared to find out as long as his name was Michael. In her Fan Fiction she told about how she was molested by her step-father at the age of 9 years old. She used to run away from home in Chi-Town and the Greyhound Bus stopped in Gary, Indiana. If she knew Michael Jackson would have let her hide out same place he was hiding, she would have gladly went and Knocked on 2300 Jackson Street (always home) da da da da na na na na

Sweet Pea thinks she owns Michael Jackson. She dont appreciate the Goddess of Imagination getting off track and creating all these other bxxtches to have sex with her own personal Physician who is Dr. Michaels at the Sex Addiction Clinic. She told Dr. Michaels that she will have sex with any man name Michael and truly if his name is Michael Jackson he can give her the around the world deal. Light a cigarette and he had better be through eating her and being the best human dirt devil vacuum cleaner on the market. She told Dr. Michaels that she masturbated a lot tears would started to flow as she called out for beloved Idol. Sitting in her sauna and taking her index finger and finding that little man in the boat. His name is MJ for the woman and Clitoria for the man. She would moan and groan and be calling out for her idol."Michael oh Michael oh Michael Jackson OMJ OMJ OMJ OMJ OMJ OMJ OMJ OMJ OMJ OMJ OMJ!" The day she had an appointment was on Michael Jackson's Birthday August 29 2013 and she had frist encounter that day with the Fed X delivery man. He came to the door with all the sex toys she had purchased, to have just in time for MJ Birthday. Well she noticed the name tag on his shirt (Michael Jackson)

POV "So you got the same name as the legend?" she was pulling him into the door as she was smiling like it was her birthday

Delivery Michael "Ah yes, ma'mam I get that a lot" he handed her goodies and was waiting on his tip

"Well what you have in mind?" was opening up her packages and their were all her toys. Just like Christmas in July. Let's Rock Baby!

Delivery Michael. "I just got his name I don't go his money"

Sweet Pea "Well you gettin ready to have one of his bxxtches" as she lured him into her bedroom and well she be unwrapping her toys. "Let me see your package first" she glad his name Michael then she going to see Dr. Michaels at 2:26pm this afternoon too? She gonna have the rawest poontang around. She saw his package and told him. "Nice dingaling"

Delivery Michael "Yes, Ma'mam" he respected her cause she's a Cougar and drove a 1988 Black Cougar XR7 red interior. Just like her hot ass "My car is an antique just like I like my Peter" as she told him did he forget the batteries?

Delivery Michael "No Miss" "Call Me OOOSH" as she put some batteries in her toy that lights up too. Look like something out of Star Wars. Oh it's gettin ready to be a war alright. Plenty of holes to plug after shooting.

Sweet Pea "Having his famous name gets you places" as she grabbed his manhood and licked it a bit. He was enjoying Michael Jackson Birthday for Michael Jackson. He better be a mutha 'f'ing fan by time she put it on him. "Give me some of them sweet lips. Don't you know how to bite your bottom lip? Shamone Mr. Nigglet turn me the fuck on" and he started exploring her Juicy Fruit. "What it taste like?" she was gapped legged and be served some ice cream and cake for Michael Jackson Birthday.

Delivery Michael "mmmmhhhhh, it's tasty I like Lobster salad" as he cheese her up good.

Sweet Pea "You want me to take your picture why you cheesing so hard? Oh Gawd thats so good Oh you mutha oooooo jeezzzzzzz yes yes oh yes oh yes oh yes mmmmmhhhhh if you stop I will kill you" as she hollered out to the real Idol "Michael Jackson Imma kill you for leaving me like this. I'm all fucked up over you taking off like you did on your flight 777 bring yo fine mutha F' ing azz on back" as tears flowed. She realized she was giving her pussy away to another man. "Stick it wahat the fuck u waitin on" as she commanded for his somewhat average 8 inches.