Unauthorized

Eye Candy reaches his secret acquaintance that is in his BIG BLACK BOOK hint: Pink Friday is giving up some pink pussy and she is adding a threesome hint: The Baddest Bxxtch. This will make Eye Candy part of the 11 sequels. Plus the Fan with the yellow roses caught up and she wont need to channel Dr. Michaels to bring her a dose of what she is addicted too...

Characters: Eye Candy and Pink Pussy and Baddest Back That Azz Up and Sweet Pee Pee and Dr. Michaels taking notes on who was doing the best cure of everyone else's sex addiction.

"Bout time you arrived Mr. Hairy Peter Pan's The Man" The Sex Goddess did not acquire her title The Eye Candy Man

"We are having company" she talking about after they have their sex rompness and he still won't be drained?

Scene ONE: Love Scene between Eye Candy & Pink Pussy

He loves Fireplaces and he is stirring the flickering flames as Pink Pussy is stretching her what else? Pink Pussy with several positions as she is looking at The Playboy and Play Girl channel on Playboy and Play girl romps

"Why are you doing that? My Mandigo Rod never goes limp"

"So what you just left 'You Betta Work Bxxtch"

"I dont Kiss & Tell"

"Well she does. She just called me and told me all about how you let her eat a real banana off your huge worm"

"Whatever"

"You know you can't ride this any betta"

"Who!"

"Last time you needed stitches"

"Boy! I eat Cat Guts! Fuck U"

"Let me see you play with yo small 'd' between yo pee hole"

"Yeah, its like a 'D' it's big enough"

"Fuck all the kissin just come on. I took some Spanish Fly and if you dont hurry I will ram this huge CUCUMBER right in here"

"Go ahead I wanna see you do it"

"First let me eat yo butt hole out" (she the Sex Goddess)

She does but he is not amused but she does all the celebrites like that....) She put her finger up her own azz and now she is ready for The Mandigo Rod

"Nice slow Dont Run Bxxtch!" (she was trying to run....)

"Whoa! but it hurts so good and the coochie juices backed up in her like acid reflux and some cum was oozing out of her glaucoma) (Bitch Please!)....

She riding and about to cum in 1st 2nd and 3rd place like in the Kenducky Derby The Run For The Cum and Free Cock they got some Mint Julips and Rosai but Eye Candy cum taste much better.

"Take It Take It Take It O.U.T" she could not handle the sinking Titanic either? 2 BAD she gonna lose her Player Card to this Stud Muffin 

Next....

Scene TWO: Eye Candy watches as Pink Pussy and Baddest Back That Azz Up

"She is here"

"Yeah whore you talked all that shit at The Jackson Family Reunion, now Imma back that azz up. You fake azz twatt suckin big ole fake azz Tramp Bitch azz Bitch"

(Cameras Lights Action) "Cameras Lights Action" Eye Candy has scored his 1st big major feature skin flick between two rivals)

"whoa bxxtch you are a bushwacker so wack on my furburger, gosh oh my gosh damn" 

"Shut the fuck up when I get through with you you gonna stop talkin all that yang yang"

"mmmmm mmmmm mmmmm my shit is throbbin smell my cunt oooo weeeee"