I love You

OKAY YALL BEEN SCREAMING AND KILLING FOR ANOTHER CHAPTER!

Zonnique POV

I felt tapping on my arm in the middle of the night . I looked over to my little brother crying and holding his stomach. I sat up quickly and picked him up .

Zonnique- Danny what's wrong babe ?

Danny- I . Hungwy

Zonnique- Ik let's go find something .

I grabbed his hand and we slowly walked into the kitchen . I looked in the empty refrigerator and slammed it shut . I pissed me off that we ain't got no food up in here but she got enough money to but some crack . Oh okay BITCH. I just took a weanie , warmed it up, and put it on a piece of bread . I made two and went upstairs . I turned on my tv and I seen spobgebob was on . He laughed and ate . I had school in the morning and I had to get my beauty sleep . I dozed off again .

7:00 am.

It was time for me to get up. I went to my closet and picked out some ripped skinny jeans , cheetah print vans, white shirt, and I put my hair in a ponytail. I got Danny dressed . I put on him some jeans , white polo shirt , and some black work boots. I got hi hand and we slowly walked to his school. I gave him a kiss and went to school. I got to my locker and seen my bgc bahja Rodriguez.

Zonnique - Hey babess

Bahja- Hey baby , you wanna come to my house tonightt? Danny can play with my lil cuzo Shun.

Zonnique- Sure . Pick me up at 7

Bahja- Okay .

I went to my class and sat in my chair . This light skinned boy with short curly hair came and sat beside me . He was Fineeee! He glanced at me and smiled .

Boy- Hey, I'm Chresanto but ppl call me Roc . What's your name shawty?

Zonnique- Zonnique .

I twirled my blue hair and smiled .

Chresanto- Oh so your Bahja friend ?

Zonnique- Yea .

He nodded and we talked for a minute.

_____________

I was on my way home when Chresanto caught up with me .

Zonnique- Stalker much??

Chresanto- *laughs* nahh ion want you walking home . It's dangerous around here .

I nodded and took his hand . We got in his Lexus.

Zonnique- Hey can we pick up my lil bro from school?

Chresanto- Yea .

We got to his school and I walked in . He was sitting there drawing some picture.

Zonnique- Hey Danny ! Did you have fun?

Danny- Ywess .

I picked him up and put him in the car . Roc looked back and smiled

Roc- Wassup lil man

Danny smiled and I smiled also . We pulled up to my house and I unbuckled Danny.

Zonnique- Thanks for the ride Roc .

Roc- It's nothin , cal ME Nique .

l nodded and unlocked my door . I seen my mama having sex with some man on our couch .

I covered Danny's eyes and we slowly walked upstairs . I was getting ready for Bahja' s house until my MAMA busted into my room . She was drunk .

Nm- WHAT THE FUCK I TELL YALL ABOUT INTERRUPTING MY SEX TIME??

I ignored and she smack me . I screamed but pain and punched the Shit out of her . I Called Bahja and told her to hurry up. I kicked my mama . I got my keys and phone and got Danny . We went outside .

This our struggle .

Did you like ??? Comment