Rikiya= Trouble Pt. 1

I smiled at the sight of Yuki with Rikiya. I walked to Yuki and wrapped my arms around her. She wrapped hers around mine. I smiled at Rikiya and he laugh.

~5 Years Later~

I sigh and saw Rikiya running around. Yuki trying to catch him. I smiled and Rikiya jumped on me.

"Rikiyyyaa~~" Yuki whined. Rikiya smiled. Yuki pouted. I smiled more and wrapped my arms around her.

We all Sat on the couch and I lied down. Yuki and Rikiya on top of me. Yuki wrapped an arm around Rikiya and the other around me. I wrapped mine around both of them. I closed my eyes and let sleep take over.

XXXX

"RIKIYA!!!!" I shot up and found Yuki chasing Rikiya. I smile and got up. Yuki grabbed Rikiya and took him upstairs. Rikiya is so much trouble.

"He got it from you!" I jumped and looked at Yuki who had Rikiya.

"Huh? When was I ever like that?" I asked.

"Let's see. When we met, back in Heaco Mundo, on missions, and when we're alone."

"But I'm not thatch trouble now am I?"

"I guess not. But still." she said.

"Mommy! Daddy!" We looked at Rikiya. He was blushing.

"Whys your face red?" I asked. Yuki smacked me in the head. "Ow!" I Said and rubbed my head.

"Rikiya can I talk to your dad alone?"

"Ok!" he went upstairs. Rikiya mouthed, 'Good luck.' Then into his room.

"What is it?" I asked. She sat in my lap.

"Shiro you need to act like a father. Not a kid!" I groan. "Don't groan. Rikiya is a child and is already having a crush. Please act like the Father Rikiya needs and its your turn to watch his tonight. I need my sleep." She explain.

"Ok I will." I said. Watching Rikiya= Trouble with Yuki. Great.

I kissed Yuki and she returned. We pulled away and I pressed my forehead against hers.