Christmas Present

I sat down next to a annoyed Toshiro. "Shiro?"

"Come on cheer up Captain!" How can I cheer him up? I got nothing. I hold Toshiro hand and rest my head on his shoulder.

Toshiro wrap a arm around my waist. Rangiku squealed and started taking pictures.

"Rangiku stop!!~" I whined. Toshiro pulled me into his chest.

"Leave her be" Toshiro whispered. Woah! Is this my Toshiro?

But I like this Toshiro.

XXXX

We were all having a good time. When Toshiro went outside. So I followed him. I didn't see him anywhere. But arms wrapped around my waist and a chin on my shoulder. I looked and it was Toshiro. He smiled at me and he kissed my neck. I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Close your eyes" he said. I looked at him curious and closed them.

"Alright open them." I did and I looked down to see he put a necklace on. it was a heart shaped on. "I love it Shiro" I said and kissed him. He pulled back and left trails of kisses down my neck. I blushed and he found my soft spot. I moan and he pulled away. In his eyes showed love. I buried my face in his chest.

XXXX

It was midnight and Toshiro wanted to spend time with me alone. So we were in his apartment.

"So fair~" I whined. Toshiro smirked and pushed me on the bed.

"Is to" he said.

"Noo~"

Toshiro kissed my neck and I moan. He started sucking and licking. I moan more. He pulled away and his eyes showed lust and love.

I smiled at him and crashed my lips on his.

When we pulled back I whispered in his ear. He nodded.

"I want you" I said and he stripped my and his clothes off.

The night started but never ended. Toshiro is the best Christmas present I could ask for.

sorry its short. I have no ideas and I'm bored.